WWAW Patreeky being the top poster

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
380 (1).jpg

G

I think some people might think you're mentally unstable for some reason.
Well I mean clearly I am mentally unstable but I don't see how that has any bearing on when somebody trashes you and you trash them back thinking it's good natured and then they get all serious.

I mean it's the internet for Christ's sake, none of us are using our real names. Well I mean you guys know my real retarded first name but that's because Opie doxxed me lol.

My point being I don't understand why our little Dutch boys are acting like this is Facebook and taking the drama personally.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Well I mean clearly I am mentally unstable but I don't see how that has any bearing on when somebody trashes you and you trash them back thinking it's good natured and then they get all serious.
Is this Bam's alt?

I mean it's the internet for Christ's sake, none of us are using our real names. Well I mean you guys know my real retarded first name but that's because Opie doxxed me lol.
You're upset because Patreeky is the most beloved member of the forms. You're like Ron who gaslit Fez into being a nutcase because he was jealous of Fez's popularity.

When you're cWo, you're Clog World Order 4 Lyfe. Guess you missed the memo.