• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Oz?

quark

Theurgist
Forum Clout
The episode with the song interludes sung by the cast was so great. Rita Moreno sweetly singing “days like these”. old back dude singing the Vietnam war song. The last duet with Tobias and Shillinger.

The gay priest and the kike from biohazard were awful though

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
Only one prisoner gets out of Oz in the entire show without dying. The fag whose conviction is overturned due to Beecher's legal work. Everyone else is either violated on parole and returns or is killed in the prison. They always gave you the hope of someone leaving.
If I recall correctly, it was Said who got Cramer off after a juror said he hated fags. It’s funny cause all Said’s attempts to help inmates end disastrously and the only time it works it’s for some white twink. The basketball player Rick Fox played also got paroled; he disappeared after a while and came back in the final episode to meet with inmates.

I remember how ridiculously quick they executed some inmates. The guy who killed and ate his parents kills a guard, gets tried, convicted and sentenced to death, and chooses firing squad. All before the guard’s funeral. Like it’s the 30s.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Never seen it but like 16 years ago Chuck Zito from that show was trying to fuck my 18 year old GF. He was trying to call her a ton so she had his number. A few months later we called him from my phone and he answered "this is Chuck" or something and I started asking him if he was on his way or some shit and he eventually hung up on me.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I always thought feeding Nino ground up glass in his food slowly was brilliant and so hideous, you had to appreciate it.
They actually do that sometimes in prison if they can get away with it. Probably not as prevalent now.

Show was funny as fuck. Carmella Soprano fucking over one of the inmates and getting him killed, McManus ugly ass being fought over by the female guards, Beecher being made to dress up like a bitch and sing showtunes for the boys, Vern desperate to get to Beecher before he can get to his son so he goes to Alvarez offering his postal position and Alvarez telling him it ain't enough.

Vern killed his own son just so Beecher wouldn't have him. Kenny Bricks killed his wife and the dude she was with, effectively leaving the baby son he can't connect with an orphan. French dude getting a gun and killing people was so fucking funny with how Keller was just casually walking away before getting lit up.

Just the boxing storyline alone was hilarious. I'd watch again but it's funnier in my head and I don't want the corniness ruining it.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The ghetto gums storyline was one of the most creative moments on the show. That character Robson also had his penis bitten off and he kept losing body parts in Oz. His ending is one of the darkest ones on the entire show. He admits in therapy that he was a child rape victim and joined gangs to feel tough and now he has AIDS after being raped and is never going to leave Oz.

I thought the rape therapy was the writers backpedaling before the show ended They didn't want anyone to think they saw prison rape as just a form of entertainment. No, we understand rape is very traumatic and serious.

I can never take JK Simmons seriously after Oz, I see him in other roles and think about the time he burned a swastika into Beecher's asscheek or the countless prags he's turned out. Made sense in that silly jazz teacher movie.

It's funny that his roles since the show are usually a comedic character like J Jonah Jameson or a caring paternalistic father. I always expect Schillinger to pop out. "Fuck, you Peter Parker. Spider-man is a menace and a God damn nigger. I got the only paper in town that isn't kike run and I'll make damn sure we let the world now what a nigger Spider-man is. Now get the fuck out my office before I fuck you in the ass. I got a bucket of ink right here!"