• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW my sister won't stop texting me

G

On topic I blocked my older sister's number because I think she's possessed. Not even joking. It's not your regular drunken/junkie hijinks - she's fucking malevolent and will absolutely try to worm her way into your head to try to wound you. I had to rescue my mom from living with her in the middle of fucking nowhere after the old man died and my sister started hounding me trying to threaten me over the phone, bringing shit up from years ago whatever.

So I blocked her. Fuck it - play nice or get lost. I'll probably unblock her one of these days and see if she can act like a human but I'm not holding out hope. We've lost touch and reconnected a few times and it's always the same (or worse) so short of rounding up a priest and going into the woods the find her I'm kind of at a loss.

She probably wouldn't recognize me anyways :image_9253_m: She's a shell! A shell of my sister ha ha ha holee shit

Someone cast a spell to split your family up...the specific witchcraft uses knots and pieces of string. The way you described your sister has me convinced this is what happened. (they become shells of their former self)

وَمِن شَرِّ ٱلنَّفَّـٰثَٰتِ فِي ٱلۡعُقَدِ (And from the evil of the blowers in knots)

G

Do you have a balloon knot spell?

I was 100% certain you were white 6 months ago. Anyone can do it!

brotherman I have skills...one of them is White-ology. Im a legit whiteologist.

One thing though, I don't use my skills for evil, (or good tbh...i use them to satisfy my endless curiosity). My child. alt taught me that White Privilege is dead or never existed (Im legit getting more respect as my real self...maybe there is a brown privilege i never knew about).

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
brotherman I have skills...one of them is White-ology. Im a legit whiteologist.

One thing though, I don't use my skills for evil, (or good tbh...i use them to satisfy my endless curiosity). My child. alt taught me that White Privilege is dead or never existed (Im legit getting more respect as my real self...maybe there is a brown privilege i never knew about).
You're a very interesting cat, I gotta give you that.