• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW my sister won't stop texting me

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I'll tell you what I tell my dumb spoiled wife when she complains about her family: one day, it's going to be last time you ever talk to your family members. One day you will not have the option of speaking with or seeing them again. So get your fucking head out of your ass

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
My one aunt bit through an electrical cord when she was a toddler while holding my other aunt's hand so my dad has two brain damaged idiot sisters. The one is awesome but you can tell something's off and the other one who bit through the cord is an incredibly crazy gun nut and most of the family avoids her. She's some kind of project manager and makes really good money but she's completely fucked in the head. She will tell the most outrageous lies to anybody and while she's telling them, she 100% believes them. My dad has such a long fuse and that crazy aunt can make him fucking blow up in no time. He called her a retard in front if my grandparents once and my grandfather laughed.

My mom always tells a story about when her and my dad were dating, my aunt came home from her job at some tiny airport (she was probably a janitor or something) and tried telling everyone that she got promoted and she's a pilot now. My grandmother laughed at her and she got all pissed off that no one believed her obvious bullshit and stormed off.

My dad tells a story about when she was really little she came home crying and saying my dad has to beat some kid his age up because he ran her over with his bicycle. He was thinking that's another obvious lie and then when she walked away she had a perfect muddy tire print up her entire back and he just started laughing uncontrollably.

Last edited:

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
My one aunt bit through an electrical cord when she was a toddler while holding my other aunt's hand so my dad has two brain damaged idiot sisters. The one is awesome but you can tell something's off and the other one who bit through the cord is an incredibly crazy gun nut and most of the family avoids her. She's some kind of project manager and makes really good money but she's completely fucked in the head. She will tell the most outrageous lies to anybody and while she's telling them, she 100% believes them. My dad has such a long fuse and that crazy aunt can make him fucking blow up in no time. He called her a retard in front if my grandparents once and my grandfather laughed.

My mom always tells a story about when her and my dad were dating, my aunt came home from her job at some tiny airport (she was probably a janitor or something) and tried telling everyone that she got promoted and she's a pilot now. My grandmother laughed at her and she got all pissed off that no one believed her obvious bullshit and stormed off.

My dad tells a story about when she was really little she came home crying and saying my dad has to beat some kid his age up because he ran her over with his bicycle. He was thinking that's another obvious lie and then when she walked away she had a perfect muddy tire print up her entire back and he just started laughing uncontrollably.
the first sentence made me howl

Forum Clout
I'll tell you what I tell my dumb spoiled wife when she complains about her family: one day, it's going to be last time you ever talk to your family members. One day you will not have the option of speaking with or seeing them again. So get your fucking head out of your ass
Yes. My annoying younger sister used to always call and/or pop in at the worst possible times, over and over. Now, she's dead, and I almost miss her annoying bothersome calls. So this is a very wise reply.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Yes. My annoying younger sister used to always call and/or pop in at the worst possible times, over and over. Now, she's dead, and I almost miss her annoying bothersome calls. So this is a very wise reply.
I understand not wanting to see your family if your parents burned you with cigs or your brother stole a bunch of money from you or whatever. But a loving family is such a gift.

G

I think part of the reason I have no friends and my family doesn't reach out much is because I'm a prick and ignore text messages all the time.

But of course I need to have time to make 1000s of posts here about Pat and jews. Fuck do they expect

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Yeah my parents are dead so I know that. My sister sucks though.

G

I just remembered I saw this post on reddit an hour ago. Some wife complaining that her husband is "the driest texter".

Emojis, lots of "lol", "k", "yah", "wow", reaction images. When one person has to basically contribute 100% of the conversation they generally end it.

71udno3owrra1.jpg
What a clingy bitch with poor texting etiquette. "Hey if there's any of my clothes in your car can you grab them out for me thanks babe". It doesn't need to be six separate messages you stupit bitch. Leave the man alone.

G

I haven't talked to her in several years except for briefly at my mom's funeral. She's not a bad person she's just annoying. Recently patched things up and now she won't stop texting me. Like a lot. Should I become re estranged? She's really annoying. She also has brain damage because she fell or jumped out of a moving car when she was 12.
I agree she sounds lonely but then you mentioned she has a husband. Dealing with her eccentricity is kind of his job.

G

On topic I blocked my older sister's number because I think she's possessed. Not even joking. It's not your regular drunken/junkie hijinks - she's fucking malevolent and will absolutely try to worm her way into your head to try to wound you. I had to rescue my mom from living with her in the middle of fucking nowhere after the old man died and my sister started hounding me trying to threaten me over the phone, bringing shit up from years ago whatever.

So I blocked her. Fuck it - play nice or get lost. I'll probably unblock her one of these days and see if she can act like a human but I'm not holding out hope. We've lost touch and reconnected a few times and it's always the same (or worse) so short of rounding up a priest and going into the woods the find her I'm kind of at a loss.

She probably wouldn't recognize me anyways :image_9253_m: She's a shell! A shell of my sister ha ha ha holee shit