• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW my sister won't stop texting me

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I haven't talked to her in several years except for briefly at my mom's funeral. She's not a bad person she's just annoying. Recently patched things up and now she won't stop texting me. Like a lot. Should I become re estranged? She's really annoying. She also has brain damage because she fell or jumped out of a moving car when she was 12.

G

Bro, you have no idea the family squabbles I have...still, why are you trivializing familial bonds. You act like an animal in some ways, like if a family memeber died you will just shrug your shoulders or sumptin...getting married for some cash etc

wtf is wrong with you

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Bro, you have no idea the family squabbles I have...still, why are you trivializing familial bonds. You act like an animal in some ways, like if a family memeber died you will just shrug your shoulders or sumptin...getting married for some cash etc

wtf is wrong with you
My parents are dead. What do you want me to do?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I just remembered I saw this post on reddit an hour ago. Some wife complaining that her husband is "the driest texter".

Emojis, lots of "lol", "k", "yah", "wow", reaction images. When one person has to basically contribute 100% of the conversation they generally end it.

71udno3owrra1.jpg