WWAW Modern Country Music?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
It's carefully engineered horseshit. It's indistinguishable from pop. It's got the same goofy video, boring verse, but the chorus is carefully engineered to make it feel like a party anthem. I'm pretty sure the lyrics are doubled to make it seem "louder" and "catchier", which subconsciously encourages whores to start singing while doing that weird thing with their hands

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Most of it is pop music with a fake southern voice, which sounds so fucking gay. They all have to hit southern stereotypes in their songs like the label gave a set of bullet points to hit when writing. Case in point is Toby Keith. His music is “paint by numbers“ country and he influenced a lot of modern talentless pieces of shit in the genre. Toby Keith was and is a fat faggot with bitch tits.

If I’m listening to country it’s outlaw country or classic stuff. David Allan Coe is the shit.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
I really enjoy old country music, but part of me wonders how much of it was an actual reflection of the target audience vs. a targeted effort promoting degenerate behavior (alcoholism, cheating, going to prison, etc.) to the same crowd. That said, modern pop country music is gayer than AIDS. Maybe there's some lesser known acts that are good but all the big names can't hold a candle to the golden era.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
It's carefully engineered horseshit. It's indistinguishable from pop. It's got the same goofy video, boring verse, but the chorus is carefully engineered to make it feel like a party anthem. I'm pretty sure the lyrics are doubled to make it seem "louder" and "catchier", which subconsciously encourages whores to start singing while doing that weird thing with their hands

I ain't watching that shit but good on him for repping BOC

Every single fucking country song these days has a line about "the back roads" and "on the radio"
I have to listen to that shit every time I go to the feed store. Georgia Florida Line and Cowboy Troy and all the rest, garbage.
Kasey Musgraves was doing alright. I can't stand any of it now. Just go back and listen to the classics. My aunt loves some Conway Twitty.
There was some attempt at a revival with "red dirt country" but that became such utter fucking shit with everybody claiming that's what genre they were that it fizzled out within two years. I can't even remember who the big acts were back then.
child, please tell me about South Georgia at least 3 modern country songs talk about South Georgia:sneaky: do girls wear baseball hats there?

G

Certainly not my favorite but there are good songs and artists out there just not in the mainstream. Kenny Chesney, Dierks Bently, and all these other indistinguishable acts can suck a dick. Up in New England country fest sells out just because every dumb white whore wants a picture in a cowboy hat and their faggot boyfriends enable their dumb behavior.

This guy should be more famous

[MEDIA=youtube]j-lwWgYLb68[/MEDIA]

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Fucking sucks. Most of it isn't even real country music, but the same over produced Pop music you see everywhere else. All of these fucking country artists you see going to arena's and shit all sound the same and sing about the exact same shit. Whenever a girl tells me she's into country I assume she's retarded.