• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW milk?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
No I just never drank milk as an adult. I think we drank 2 percent as a kid but I can't remember.
It’s good for your teeth and bones. I’ve always drank it since I was young. The AYG guys call it trashy to drink milk with dinner but maybe that’s why they’re 600 pounds when combined. Besides alcohol I drink water for 95% of my intake. Drinking water with dinner seems weird to me but I do it quite a bit.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I would drink high protein whole milk in lieu of meals, straight out of the bottle. I don't like eating breakfast so I had a litre (1/4 of a gallon for the burgers) before work and I'd be losing body fat and adding muscle. 60 grams of protein in one litre is pretty good imo, and it was lower in carbs and sugars than most other milks.

IMO the patrician thing is to have your coffee with just cream, because I'm of the keto/carnivore/high fat mindset. Haven't done it for a while but I felt really good doing that.

We can't get raw milk here because it's illegal because our country is run by commie faggots.

Don’t sleep on Oat or Almond Milk. Never heard of banana milk before.
That's not milk. Almond milk literally tastes like dishwater that's had almonds sitting in it.

G

I would drink high protein whole milk in lieu of meals, straight out of the bottle. I don't like eating breakfast so I had a litre (1/4 of a gallon for the burgers) before work and I'd be losing body fat and adding muscle. 60 grams of protein in one litre is pretty good imo, and it was lower in carbs and sugars than most other milks.

IMO the patrician thing is to have your coffee with just cream, because I'm of the keto/carnivore/high fat mindset. Haven't done it for a while but I felt really good doing that.

We can't get raw milk here because it's illegal because our country is run by commie faggots.

That's not milk. Almond milk literally tastes like dishwater that's had almonds sitting in it.
What's raw milk? Straight from the cow's tit? So it's illegal to suck a cow's tit?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

Don’t sleep on dish water.