• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW milk?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Ice cold milk is pretty hard to beat
From a glass bottle it’s even better. Used to get it from the farmers markets at home and nothing was better than chugging that right from the bottle (nobody else at home liked it, so it was all mine) before bed / first thing in the morning. Milk fawkin’ rules im gonna have a nice glass tomorrow after my workout.

G

From a glass bottle it’s even better. Used to get it from the farmers markets at home and nothing was better than chugging that right from the bottle (nobody else at home liked it, so it was all mine) before bed / first thing in the morning. Milk fawkin’ rules im gonna have a nice glass tomorrow after my workout.
Yeah when I was a kid we’d get milk delivered in glass bottles. The milk man (dad?) would pick up the old ones and give us new ones.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Whole milk always, and if you can get raw milk, do it. It's wonderful after a workout or any long day. I bought thick glass bottles just for milk.
If you feel like you're lactose intolerant, check into finding A2/A2 milk. Our dairy cows have been adulterated with A1 protein having cows, and a lot of adults can't stand that in their guts. There's a store brand called A2 in the red carton that's pretty good, but if you can get raw milk make sure the farmer has an A2 dairy cow.
Or not, because honestly raw, grass-fed milk is supreme and doesn't bubble your guts like the super homogenized, high-temp pasteurized water they sell in the grocery store.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
WWAWD buttermilk? I love it, but I don't know anybody not in my family who uses it for anything but making biscuits or ranch dressing.
I'm addicted to banana milk even though i'm sure it's 99% sugar and chemicals and the name makes it sound like cum.

1680913357439.png

Do you get your banana juice straight from the yam bag?

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Whole milk always, and if you can get raw milk, do it. It's wonderful after a workout or any long day. I bought thick glass bottles just for milk.
If you feel like you're lactose intolerant, check into finding A2/A2 milk. Our dairy cows have been adulterated with A1 protein having cows, and a lot of adults can't stand that in their guts. There's a store brand called A2 in the red carton that's pretty good, but if you can get raw milk make sure the farmer has an A2 dairy cow.
Or not, because honestly raw, grass-fed milk is supreme and doesn't bubble your guts like the super homogenized, high-temp pasteurized water they sell in the grocery store.
Agreed on the raw milk 100%. Milk also a great add to a bulking diet for a lifting brothermen.