• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW keto

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
What an absolute nigger opinion. "Cookies will do the same for your body as eggs will as long as the calories are equal".

Besides the point, what's likelier to keep you satisfied long term: something full of sugar and carbs, or fat and protein?
Nice missing the point, stupid. He's arguing that it's all about CICO. He's not arguing that cookies are as healthy as eggs, which he obviously knows.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Nice missing the point, stupid. He's arguing that it's all about CICO. He's not arguing that cookies are as healthy as eggs, which he obviously knows.
You're missing my brilliant point, which is to eat nutrient dense foods (preferably fat and protein and little-to-no carbs and no sugar) so you don't have to calorie count. This way you can eat to satiety instead of cutting yourself off, and build muscle at the same time.

G

I need to lose about 30lbs or so. I’m only eating about 1000 calories a day during one meal (usually in the morning). I’m also only eating keto (eggs, cheese etc.) Is it bunk science or does it actually help lose weight?
I don't know what keto is, but I accidentally bought some keto frozen waffles. They eat pretty good. They taste just like regular waffles so I don't know what the difference is.

Forum Clout
Yes, keto works. Don't calorie count, it's a waste of time. You really think 1000 calories of cookies are the same as 1000 calories of eggs?

I recommend the carnivore lifestyle. Steak, bacon, butter, eggs, no baked potato - ANYONE CAN DO IT!!
I’m a little over a month in to carnivore and the weight loss is crazy. A lot of its water but whatever it’s nice to have a fast start when starting to diet.

Long term carnivore is tough but I think it’s possible to do this for a few months then transition into a slightly more loose version of keto.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I’m a little over a month in to carnivore and the weight loss is crazy. A lot of its water but whatever it’s nice to have a fast start when starting to diet.

Long term carnivore is tough but I think it’s possible to do this for a few months then transition into a slightly more loose version of keto.
A lot of carnivore people wind up just adding things like tomatoes and avocado back into their diets. You could probably just go to some gyro place and ask for the meat in a styrofoam container if you get lazy, I know I did.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
1000 calories a day is way too low. Your body will go into starvation mode and actually try to prevent you from losing weight. It'll cannibalize muscle mass along with fat. You'll feel fucking terrible and you'd actually do damage to your body if you kept it up too long. Aim for a 20-25% calorie reduction, which for the average overweight man should be closer to 2000kcal. Use this to calculate your own figures.

Keto is effective but it comes with a lot of caveats. Getting into ketosis is an involved process for your body, there is a possibility you'll feel poorly when starting the diet or even all the way through it. A single spoonful of the wrong stuff'll knock you right out of ketosis, so you will need to map out your meals methodically and prepare all of it yourself. You can pretty much rule out eating out at 99% of places, even the ones that market themselves as keto-friendly. A lot of people equate keto with an all-meat diet but the reality is you're gonna have to double or triple up on your leafy greens to make up for all the fibre and micronutrients you've removed from your diet or you'll feel miserable.

You have to be fairly disciplined and studious to pull keto off. Don't be one of those dummies like JoeH or Jack Scalfani who use the diet as an excuse to shove mountains of bacon in their face. The latter suffered through three strokes, a paralyzed and withered arm and thyroid and leg surgery because he spent the last couple of years lying to himself, and he is currently in the ICU courtesy of his second, better heart attack.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
1000 calories a day is way too low. Your body will go into starvation mode and actually try to prevent you from losing weight. It'll cannibalize muscle mass along with fat. You'll feel fucking terrible and you'd actually do damage to your body if you kept it up too long. Aim for a 20-25% calorie reduction, which for the average overweight man should be closer to 2000kcal. Use this to calculate your own figures.

Keto is effective but it comes with a lot of caveats. Getting into ketosis is an involved process for your body, there is a possibility you'll feel poorly when starting the diet or even all the way through it. A single spoonful of the wrong stuff'll knock you right out of ketosis, so you will need to map out your meals methodically and prepare all of it yourself. You can pretty much rule out eating out at 99% of places, even the ones that market themselves as keto-friendly. A lot of people equate keto with an all-meat diet but the reality is you're gonna have to double or triple up on your leafy greens to make up for all the fibre and micronutrients you've removed from your diet or you'll feel miserable.

You have to be fairly disciplined and studious to pull keto off. Don't be one of those dummies like JoeH or Jack Scalfani who use the diet as an excuse to shove mountains of bacon in their face. The latter suffered through three strokes, a paralyzed and withered arm and thyroid and leg surgery because he spent the last couple of years lying to himself, and he is currently in the ICU courtesy of his second, better heart attack.
ANYONE CAN DO IT

G

I’m more of a fan of Cato.

785D6565-E2FF-485B-B6B5-9D2ACE23378F.jpeg