• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW keto

G

vince-gironda.jpg

Gironda was a good egg
I’ve done every diet in the book when I used to bulk/cut in my early 20’s (intermittent fasting, warrior diet, carb back loading, keto, paleo, etc) and i got the most shredded and felt the best in girondas steak and egg diet

Black coffee in the morning
12 oz steak or ground beef with 3-4 eggs for lunch cooked in butter and same for dinner, throw in some broccoli if you want

Do it for a month report back here, we’ll be waiting on the edge of our dildos for the results

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Other brothermen have said the same things so I'll be brief (BOC gif), but I think it's a coin toss between two different weight-loss approaches. Both worked for me with similar results.

1) keto. you'll find that you're so sated on eating nothing but meats, butter, veggies, and eggs (beware of sugars in deli meats, sauces, etc) that calorie counting is pointless. You won't eat as much so your body burns off the fat stupidly quick. Downside, it's strict. You need to stay in ketosis and one sip of sugary cum throws it all off. It's too restrictive for some people, but I liked knowing exactly what I could and couldn't eat after a while.

2) calorie counting. It's a pain to track every fucking thing you throw down your gullet, but that actually keeps you from grabbing snacks and treats here and there. When you start adding foods into a spreadsheet, you'll see how calories add up. So you'll pay more attention to the things you eat (and drink, ya lush!). Also, proteins like eggs and meat are low in calories anyway so you'll end up eating a ton like you would on keto. With the added benefit of not worrying about ketosis, so you can have a bagel, yogurt or something sweet here and there.

Both worked for me. I lost 30 lbs in two months (215 to 185 lbs) keeping my average calorie intake ~1500/day. But on keto, my love handles melted off in half the time. I was never fat, but switching from an active job to a sedentary one while eating the same took its toll.

Fun fact: Do you think fat leaves your body through pissing, pooping or sweating? Nope. It leaves through breathing. You exhale fat!

Forum Clout
Yes, keto works. Don't calorie count, it's a waste of time. You really think 1000 calories of cookies are the same as 1000 calories of eggs?

I recommend the carnivore lifestyle. Steak, bacon, butter, eggs, no baked potato - ANYONE CAN DO IT!!
1000 calories of cookies is the same as 1000 calories of eggs, it's 1000 calories. Your body doesn't know the difference between a cookie and an egg; to your body they're just calories. Keto is a shitty fad-diet for people who are too stupid to understand the law of thermodynamics (calories in, calories out). A decade ago there was a professor of human nutrition at Kansas State University named Mark Haub who did a "twinkie" diet where outside of a protein shake and a can of veggies, he ate nothing but junk-food.

From the article: "His premise: That in weight loss, pure calorie counting is what matters most -- not the nutritional value of the food." He ate below his caloric maintenance level and lost 27lbs in 10 weeks.

Bunch of fucking tomlinsons in here who think "keto" is some revolutionary idea. Of course the hole on this forum is doing it too. Keto works because it causes you to eat at a caloric deficit, that's it. It's too restrictive and not sustainable long-term.

Last edited:

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
View attachment 91779

Eggs whites with mustard, tranny cum diet results. Cut out the pretzels.
This fag really thought he was just gonna to eat egg whites for the rest of his life

He doesn't do anything, doesn't drink doesn't game doesn't watch TV/movies doesn't read anything doesn't do show preps, doesn't write standup material or cartoon/movie script etc. How hard is it to fit like one hour of jogging in everyday

Forum Clout
I need to lose about 30lbs or so. I’m only eating about 1000 calories a day during one meal (usually in the morning). I’m also only eating keto (eggs, cheese etc.) Is it bunk science or does it actually help lose weight?
I used to be 245 (I hid it well, being 6 foot helped) and lost over 80 lbs just counting calories while eating "junk food" (pizza, burgers, fries, chips, cookies). This is a great article that really helped me understand everything:

You should check the whole site out too, very informative

Go here
Enter your stats to figure out your caloric maintenance level based on your activity level
subtract 500-750 from that number and you'll lose 1-1.5 lbs of fat a week
eat whatever you want but stay below ^ number (eat at least 120g of protein, most important macro)
effortlessly lose weight
Anyone can do it!

Last edited:

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
a calorie deficit is more important than any specialized diet
generally that's true, but if you suddenly do it then your body will go into 'fat-saving' mode, it needs to be a general ongoing lifestyle.

I mostly keep to 1/3 carbs max, & try for non-processed carbs... people are genetically different but that ratio works for me. I'll sometimes even have 'egg bacon & cheese on a roll (or sandwich, or whatever)', but only on days I'm planning to burn some calories,

G

generally that's true, but if you suddenly do it then your body will go into 'fat-saving' mode, it needs to be a general ongoing lifestyle.

I mostly keep to 1/3 carbs max, & try for non-processed carbs... people are genetically different but that ratio works for me. I'll sometimes even have 'egg bacon & cheese on a roll (or sandwich, or whatever)', but only on days I'm planning to burn some calories,
Doesn't the smack keep you trim?

Forum Clout
1000 calories of cookies is the same as 1000 calories of eggs, it's 1000 calories. Your body doesn't know the difference between a cookie and an egg; to your body they're just calories. Keto is a shitty fad-diet for people who are too stupid to understand the law of thermodynamics (calories in, calories out). A decade ago there was a professor of human nutrition at Kansas State University named Mark Haub who did a "twinkie" diet where outside of a protein shake and a can of veggies, he ate nothing but junk-food.

From the article: "His premise: That in weight loss, pure calorie counting is what matters most -- not the nutritional value of the food." He ate below his caloric maintenance level and lost 27lbs in 10 weeks.

Bunch of fucking tomlinsons in here who think "keto" is some revolutionary idea. Of course the hole on this forum is doing it too. Keto works because it causes you to eat at a caloric deficit, that's it. It's too restrictive and not sustainable long-term.

No ones going to argue that fat loss is based on Calories in, Calories out. The problem is people cant resist temptation enough to cut calories and the biggest reason is that carbs are addictive and calorie dense. So the answer is of course to eat less, but the easiest way of doing that is to eat less carbs.

Keto is a much more dedicated form of that with other health benefits. Its really about fat loss. Same with intermittent fasting. Fat laymans jumping on the keto craze to lose weight are destined to fail, but proper keto is actually very healthy - boosting brain activity, cleaning arteries, healing the immune system, etc.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
You’ll gain it all back as soon as you stop, even if you eat healthy and continue to exercise. I’ve done better just eating chicken, rice, and broccoli

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
1000 calories of cookies is the same as 1000 calories of eggs, it's 1000 calories. Your body doesn't know the difference between a cookie and an egg; to your body they're just calories.
What an absolute nigger opinion. "Cookies will do the same for your body as eggs will as long as the calories are equal".

Besides the point, what's likelier to keep you satisfied long term: something full of sugar and carbs, or fat and protein?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
In all seriousness brothaman, just try not to eat garbage and do about getting some cardio / activity in most days. You’ll see results. I think keto is nice but it’s very prohibitive. There will be days where you might fall off the wagon and eat a carrot. Just try to cut the shit food out, and eat things that keep you full.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
What an absolute nigger opinion. "Cookies will do the same for your body as eggs will as long as the calories are equal".

Besides the point, what's likelier to keep you satisfied long term: something full of sugar and carbs, or fat and protein?
I think the point is just eat less than 2000 calories a day if you don't plan to work out, shit if you have to ask how to loss weight you don't have a great body sharp to begin with

Just lose the weight before worrying about how not to be skinny fat and stop mudding up the water wtf

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://archive.is/vNeqW[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.aworkoutroutine.com/low-carb-diet/[/URL]
twinkies are the best. I'm so happy to have read this. Thank you. I'm about to do a honeybun only diet and still loose weight . Cool

diabeetus

Forum Clout

This is moronic. Way to understand glycemic responses to foods. Yes, your body does know the difference between a cookie and an egg. That's base level knowledge an 8 year old could understand. I'm sorry you're so stupid, I can't help you.