• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Jersey Mikes?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
β€Ž
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Do any of you fat effs ever cook a 'home cook meal?! πŸ˜‚ lmao nah just slicin your bread bros, it's like off when Patrekey says that sometimes! Haha
Thanks Josh. I was pretty frigging offended at first but you and your sweet disposition wrapped it up nicely with a bow and uplifted me by the end of the post. Have a good nights rest bud. Youre gonna need it. Its Monday tomorrow! Hope you got your favorite coffee cup cleaned and lunchpail packed!!

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Jersey mike's is pretty good. Just pretend you are a rich radio host when you pay and don't look at the prices. I never get the "mike's way" red vinaigrette because they put too much on and all you fucking taste is that acidity, and the bread gets soggy to boot.

Josh Goodnaturedly

Just bustin your stones! Haha
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Thanks Josh. I was pretty frigging offended at first but you and your sweet disposition wrapped it up nicely with a bow and uplifted me by the end of the post. Have a good nights rest bud. Youre gonna need it. Its Monday tomorrow! Hope you got your favorite coffee cup cleaned and lunchpail packed!!
I got my joke book ready to go too! All the guys on the job site look like 'oh HERE we freaking go" when I bust that sucker out! πŸ˜‚ they know I'm just busting stones though, they barely even punch me in the face over it now! Haha

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
β€Ž
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Jersey mike's is pretty good. Just pretend you are a rich radio host when you pay and don't look at the prices. I never get the "mike's way" red vinaigrette because they put too much on and all you fucking taste is that acidity, and the bread gets soggy to boot.
What the go-to for a hot sub? Maybe stoppin by tomo.

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
β€Ž
Forum Clout
What the go-to for a hot sub? Maybe stoppin by tomo.
See I'd actually say don't do the hot subs. They are good, but the cold ones got more toppings on them by like 100%. I usually get a giant club sub.

I feel like they skimp a ton with shit like the Phillys. The chicken bacon ranch cheese steak is awlroight if you are insisting on hot.