• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Jersey Mikes?

Forum Clout
Five Guys just opened where I live. I've had it before but I don't recall them not having combo meals and it being outrageously fucking expensive. It was 20 motherfucking dollars for a god damn double cheeseburger and regular size fry with no drink. I could have gone to this really good burger pub a few miles away and got one of their gourmet American "wagyu" burgers with a side and a drink for around the same price. Maybe a dollar or two more with a tip.

Fuck Five Guys in all five of their assholes, I hope they go out of business.
They were always higher priced but now it's insane. I just go to a bar when I want a burger and fries. Made to order and costs around the same.

Went out the other day to the popular local dive bar and got a cheeseburger, two pints of Tranny Light, plus tip and it was $20 total.

Forum Clout
As well as saving money, tasting better and knowing exactly what went into it, making your own sandwiches has the added advantage of never being touched by a hepatitis-riddled immigrant or teenager who jerked off 15 minutes before.
Very true. I don't see the need for fast food unless you are on the go and can't spare extra time. I will walk out of any place that has retards working there. McDonald's is notorious for this.

I also don't use the drive-thru I always go inside for it.

Forum Clout
Jersey MIkes is more than edible, it's pretty good. (Though in North Jersey there are dozens of real deal small sandwich shops that will be better.) Every other sandwich chains sucks, and the only other one I'll eat is Potbelly's, where they have the common sense to heat up their dogshit cold cuts and make them edible. Subway sucks, Firehouse sucks, Blimpie has a few stores left (that suck) Never had Jimmy John's.

I work on the house and yard on the weekends and I hate to waste daylight. My girl is too scatter-brained to have sandwich stuff ready every time and isn't going to get in the car just to fetch me a sandwich. (And I want her driving as little as possible.) Easiest thing is to Seamless Jersey Mikes, even though the price stinks. I'm not proud, but we live in a hunk of shit that needs a lot of work.

I dream of the day when I've gotten this house in order to the point I can just hang out in the kitchen cooking small breakfast items all day and drinking coffee while I watch whatever sports are on weekend TV. Probably 10 years guaranteed business for Jersey Mike's until then.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout

Did someone say Jersey?
chrome_screenshot_1686979817898.png

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
You ever been to a Sheetz? They rule. Arguably the best thing about Pennsylvania.
Sheetz is AWESOME when you first get one. They built one right up the road from one of my sites. Eventually they stop changing the fryer grease and everything tastes the same and then they slowly hiked the prices so its like $5 for s bag if fries and $10 for 4 Mozzarella Sticks. I still get it all the time because its instant hot food thats half decent, better than Mc. $1 hotdog if youre broke/tryin to save. Their cold pre-made samiches and pepperoni wrapped cheeses are good too. Wawas got Sheetz smoked for breakfast though.

Last edited: