• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Jersey Mikes?

Monk

Forum Clout
Five Guys just opened where I live. I've had it before but I don't recall them not having combo meals and it being outrageously fucking expensive. It was 20 motherfucking dollars for a god damn double cheeseburger and regular size fry with no drink. I could have gone to this really good burger pub a few miles away and got one of their gourmet American "wagyu" burgers with a side and a drink for around the same price. Maybe a dollar or two more with a tip.

Fuck Five Guys in all five of their assholes, I hope they go out of business.

Forum Clout
Five Guys just opened where I live. I've had it before but I don't recall them not having combo meals and it being outrageously fucking expensive. It was 20 motherfucking dollars for a god damn double cheeseburger and regular size fry with no drink. I could have gone to this really good burger pub a few miles away and got one of their gourmet American "wagyu" burgers with a side and a drink for around the same price. Maybe a dollar or two more with a tip.

Fuck Five Guys in all five of their assholes, I hope they go out of business.
I had it recently too. Was shocked at how expensive it was but I thought the burger was fantastic tbh.

The fries ruin my stomach every single time though. Then I remember why I haven’t had it in a year.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I've said this a thousand times, never eat at a place that has a CEO. It's corporate slop, with the absolute minimum allowed to give you, and still be called food. It is all about maximum profits.I know some of you live in areas where privately owned sandwich shops don't exist, but you usually have something else to compensate like a good bbq joint or something.
Stop eating at these places!

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I've said this a thousand times, never eat at a place that has a CEO. It's corporate slop, with the absolute minimum allowed to give you, and still be called food. It is all about maximum profits.I know some of you live in areas where privately owned sandwich shops don't exist, but you usually have something else to compensate like a good bbq joint or something.
Stop eating at these places!
Exactly, going back to the wawa thing: for the $9 for an ok wawa hoagie, you can get something way better at a small place

Last edited: