• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW I told people my sister has cancer?

G

How did you feel after realizing you wrote "Get off my forum!" multiple times in a drunken rage?
I’m actually depressed at the fact I was dead sober during break time when typed that. I let a Lolcow get to me in that way but your past time is just so disgusting. And I’m saying that.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Man, that upstate hard water really did a number on you. Cuz (I love how much that upsets you lol), let me break this down as simple as possible.

The forum is not your job and you’re not the sheriff that done blew into town —that’s layin’ down the law!

I can’t even make fun of you at this point. The old and new forums were created by the kind of people that hate sexual degenerates like yourself. I don’t even remember you from the old subs unless you’re actually Ichese.

You’re not being ironic, Groomia Jr. Like when you sperg out and claim when you’re called out: ‘It’s just a bit!’ it’s not funny.
John-Fetterman.PNG

This is you

DMbN

💢
Forum Clout
I might delete this: but when I was a kid I was such an attention seeking sociopath, I was once alone on the train station and for the fuck of it, told this hot stranger that looked like a (even curvier) AOC my mom just died, and she legit cried in public and hugged me. Literally pushed me into her sweet milkers. Then prayed in Spanish for me and got me a cab ride.

I literally did it out of boredom and just wanting to get some physical, emotional connection with that woman. What the fuck was wrong with me? Fuckin little demon liar. LOL
I quoted it so he can't delete it

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I might delete this: but when I was a kid I was such an attention seeking sociopath, I was once alone on the train station and for the fuck of it, told this hot stranger that looked like a (even curvier) AOC my mom just died, and she legit cried in public and hugged me. Literally pushed me into her sweet milkers. Then prayed in Spanish for me and got me a cab ride.

I literally did it out of boredom and just wanting to get some physical, emotional connection with that woman. What the fuck was wrong with me? Fuckin little demon liar. LOL I even had "duping delight" and a huge grin on my face while it was planted in her bosom.
What would Allah think about this?