• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Hazbin Hotel?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
He's quick to label people who he disagrees with as "Pat brained" and is oblivious to the irony in this.
I don't use that label for people that disagree with me. I use it for people who use Pat's logic when arguing and seemingly aren't able to think critically.

"Amanda Bynes was raped at 13 by Dan Schneider, I know this because a TikTok by a teen girl told me so."
"There is literally zero proof that that happened and a quick Google search would debunk the claims in the video."
"Hush, pedophile. Await prison."

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout

He comes off as a creep and douchebag in that confrontational interview. Billy West took over both the voices because the creator was being difficult to the channel. He’s making a new cartoon or something and brings up how the main character is underaged in a really creepy like bragging voice. His Wikipedia page said he states he’s involuntarily retired due to some allegations.

I've never listened to stern really but any clip I've seen with Billy I liked. What are some of dem classic Billy bits I can watch on da youtubes?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I've never listened to stern really but any clip I've seen with Billy I liked. What are some of dem classic Billy bits I can watch on da youtubes?
He’s really funny as the Jackie puppet and even if you don’t know who Marge Schott is the impression and jokes are so funny.
Jackie puppet vs Conan is great:

Short one where he pranks Gary:

Them ragging on Jackie for offending Regan’s daughter is funny:

If you have the time this 9 hour compilation is really funny. Stern pulls a lot of stuff off YouTube but the long ones seem to stay for some reason:

There might be some overlap between this one and the one posted above though.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
He’s really funny as the Jackie puppet and even if you don’t know who Marge Schott is the impression and jokes are so funny.
Jackie puppet vs Conan is great:

Short one where he pranks Gary:

Them ragging on Jackie for offending Regan’s daughter is funny:

If you have the time this 9 hour compilation is really funny. Stern pulls a lot of stuff off YouTube but the long ones seem to stay for some reason:

There might be some overlap between this one and the one posted above though.

I read the SI article that got Marge in trouble every couple years. They don't make angels like that anymore, gah bless.

WWAWD Beetlejuice? Always watched that niglet back in the day on da E! show

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I read the SI article that got Marge in trouble every couple years. They don't make angels like that anymore, gah bless.

WWAWD Beetlejuice? Always watched that niglet back in the day on da E! show
Beetlejuice rules but I like Eric the Actor more because he’s just absurd and demanding. They were mostly just getting Beet drunk and feeding him jokes. The one where Beet lives on a billboard is an underrated classic:

And when he calls in and they talk to the hooker he’s with:
She agreed to go on the show but it never happened.

Forum Clout
I don't use that label for people that disagree with me. I use it for people who use Pat's logic when arguing and seemingly aren't able to think critically.

"Amanda Bynes was raped at 13 by Dan Schneider, I know this because a TikTok by a teen girl told me so."
"There is literally zero proof that that happened and a quick Google search would debunk the claims in the video."
"Hush, pedophile. Await prison."
Yep a google search. So you get your shit from mainstream left wing news sources on the first click like I said. Same fucking mainstream news that tells ya the 2020 election wasnt stolen and ukraine is about to win the war any day now going on year three the ghost of kiev is a badass lady warrior!. You really are a basic bitch retard.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Yep a google search. So you get your shit from mainstream left wing news sources on the first click like I said.
Yes, yes. Everything you don't like is left wing and that means everything they say is false. Thanks for proving me right with the Pat-brain.
Same fucking mainstream news that tells ya the 2020 election wasnt stolen and ukraine is about to win the war any day now going on year three the ghost of kiev is a badass lady warrior!. You really are a basic bitch retard.
What the fuck are you on about.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Beetlejuice rules but I like Eric the Actor more because he’s just absurd and demanding. They were mostly just getting Beet drunk and feeding him jokes. The one where Beet lives on a billboard is an underrated classic:

And when he calls in and they talk to the hooker he’s with:
She agreed to go on the show but it never happened.

Looking at Artie in that thumbnail and thinking about what he looks like now is sad. For a fat tub of shit he was almost half assed handsome. His nose was his best feature. RIP.

Forum Clout
Yes, yes. Everything you don't like is left wing and that means everything they say is false. Thanks for proving me right with the Pat-brain.

What the fuck are you on about.
I dont see how this debunks Dan being a pedo