WWAW Hazbin Hotel?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Holy fuck. So my faggot wife caught wind of this shit by having her face constantly buried in Tik Tok and I finally got exposed to it.

@PogromStallone my opinion of you has tanked. Are you legit gay? Every character in this show is some kind of faggot. It also looks like shit. Word of advice - never mention your affinity to this shit ever again.
He’s a good guy, I can vouch for him. For whatever that’s worth, I guess.

Holy fuck. So my faggot wife caught wind of this shit by having her face constantly buried in Tik Tok and I finally got exposed to it.

@PogromStallone my opinion of you has tanked. Are you legit gay? Every character in this show is some kind of faggot. It also looks like shit. Word of advice - never mention your affinity to this shit ever again.
Go read any post that guy makes about media and entertainment shit. This guy is a complete consoomer retard. Probably has rainbow hair and a nose piercing

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Go read any post that guy makes about media and entertainment shit. This guy is a complete consoomer retard. Probably has rainbow hair and a nose piercing
How am I a "consoomer" when I shit on pretty much everything? lol
Every character in this show is some kind of faggot. It also looks like shit.
Most characters seem to be gay but it's set in hell so it makes sense. I don't agree that it looks like shit, in terms of current Western animated shows, it's probably top 3 in animation.

edit: Instead of just carcrashing me, how about explaining how I am a "consoomer"? You're the one who claimed it. Or are you just a retard that uses words without knowing what they mean?

Last edited: