WWAW Hazbin Hotel?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
in terms of current Western animated shows, it's probably top 3 in animation.
What are you, 5?
8.16florentiine.7bdf4a53.fill-735x490.png

How am I a "consoomer" when I shit on pretty much everything? lol

Most characters seem to be gay but it's set in hell so it makes sense. I don't agree that it looks like shit, in terms of current Western animated shows, it's probably top 3 in animation.

edit: Instead of just carcrashing me, how about explaining how I am a "consoomer"? You're the one who claimed it. Or are you just a retard that uses words without knowing what they mean?
Bro you start talking about actor and actresses performances like a gushing faggot on multiple movie threads. You're a hollywood worshipping consoomer retard. And it comes off effeminate as fuck too

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Bro you start talking about actor and actresses performances like a gushing faggot on multiple movie threads. You're a hollywood worshipping consoomer retard. And it comes off effeminate as fuck too
Sorry for discussing movies in movie threads I guess. And please point to anywhere where I have been a "worshipping consoomer retard". If anything, I am more critical than most.
Name the other two please.
Arcane, Blue Eye Samurai.
@PogromStallone , what are your thoughts on Bluey? Since you watch faggot shit and all.
Judging by the Bluey thread on here, I seem to be the only person here that doesn't watch it. That's an actual kid's show too.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Sorry for discussing movies in movie threads I guess. And please point to anywhere where I have been a "worshipping consoomer retard". If anything, I am more critical than most.

Arcane, Blue Eye Samurai.

Judging by the Bluey thread on here, I seem to be the only person here that doesn't watch it. That's an actual kid's show too.
Go build a coffee table or something, anything other than watching cartoons. We're trying to save your soul with tough love.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I am going to regret this. But I like almost all Joss Whedon projects, particularly the lesser known Dollhouse and the embarrassing Dr Horribles Sing Along Blog. I would NEVER recommend them to anyone, particularly on here. I don't understand OPs reasoning.
Don't even get me started on my love for Buffy and Angel, lol. I haven't watched either of them in over a decade but I've probably watched through both shows like 15 times each.
And Dr. Horrible isn't embarrassing, it's absolutely great for what it was.
I just think it's a very teen girl mindset to care that much about what others think about what you enjoy.

I am going to regret this. But I like almost all Joss Whedon projects, particularly the lesser known Dollhouse and the embarrassing Dr Horribles Sing Along Blog.
Isn't Dullhouse a fappy fappy fap show?
I would NEVER recommend them to anyone, particularly on here. I don't understand OPs reasoning.
I buy the premise of revealing questionable aspects of your taste and character for the sake of making a spectacle of yourself.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Isn't Dullhouse a fappy fappy fap show?

I buy the premise of revealing questionable aspects of your taste and character for the sake of making a spectacle of yourself.
Me too. But if you'll recall this was like a recommendation. This was like "come on guys, right, everybody?"

And Dollhouse is dystopian cyberpunk thriller disguised as being about prostitution