• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Having loser siblings

EraGodless

Forum Clout
My sister, who is almost 5 years older than I, is completely dependent on my parents. I don't think I have asked my parents for shit since 2006? besides asking them to mail me shit; that's about it. Even then, I was deployed once, I asked them to send me some thing like a ice pack or something retarded, and they said they were too busy...

They legit have gave my sister over $20,000 over the last 5 years for car, rent, lawyer fees, shit for her kids; and even then she had to move in with them for like 3 months.

But I'm the 'bad guy'. I voted for Trump you see, and well, they can't be seen with a son like that. OH NO! oh, I saw words like 'nigger' and know about crime reports. I also know about how gays and lesbos spread STDS and worms...
images (29).jpeg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
My older brother is a colonel in the army. We get along pretty fucking good-- it wasn't always that way. We were like Itchy and Scratchy when we were younger (middle school age). The odd thing is that he's 52 and I'm pushing 50 myself, however he still acts like I'm the little brother- which is even funnier when you consider I'm 6 inches taller than him and dwarf him in size.

G

My bro is 27 and has never not lived with my mom. He's probably been employed for a grand total of 1 year of his life delivering pizzas and working at Amazon, and always manages to "get injured" and be "forced" to quit. I have no idea what will happen when my mom dies.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
My wife has this loser older brother who's almost 50. He's a closeted homosexual who refuses to get a real job. He befriends old women and leeches off of them while doing odd jobs around their houses. Faggot got busted stealing some old lady's jewelry once and my wife had to go pick him up from the jail.
Despite all of this, he's still the favorite of her whackado mother. She even asked us to give him my old Lexus because his current car - which my wife also gave him - wasn't nice enough anymore.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
My bro is 27 and has never not lived with my mom. He's probably been employed for a grand total of 1 year of his life delivering pizzas and working at Amazon, and always manages to "get injured" and be "forced" to quit. I have no idea what will happen when my mom dies.
“Hey Mike, what are you going to do when your mom dies?” Artie “Uhhhh I’ll live with my sister.” Bochetti

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
How does that even happen? My dad threatened to kick me out if I didn’t get a job when I was 16. I don’t even think that’s legal.