• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Having loser siblings

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
My sister, who is almost 5 years older than I, is completely dependent on my parents. I don't think I have asked my parents for shit since 2006? besides asking them to mail me shit; that's about it. Even then, I was deployed once, I asked them to send me some thing like a ice pack or something retarded, and they said they were too busy...

They legit have gave my sister over $20,000 over the last 5 years for car, rent, lawyer fees, shit for her kids; and even then she had to move in with them for like 3 months.

But I'm the 'bad guy'. I voted for Trump you see, and well, they can't be seen with a son like that. OH NO! oh, I saw words like 'nigger' and know about crime reports. I also know about how gays and lesbos spread STDS and worms...

According to your parents (and biology) You are the loser sibling. She procreated so the stakes are higher.

You're a dead end. You're like worrying about a toothless blind dog. When you get put down, that's the end of the line. No kids to worry about.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
My sister, who is almost 5 years older than I, is completely dependent on my parents. I don't think I have asked my parents for shit since 2006? besides asking them to mail me shit; that's about it. Even then, I was deployed once, I asked them to send me some thing like a ice pack or something retarded, and they said they were too busy...

They legit have gave my sister over $20,000 over the last 5 years for car, rent, lawyer fees, shit for her kids; and even then she had to move in with them for like 3 months.

But I'm the 'bad guy'. I voted for Trump you see, and well, they can't be seen with a son like that. OH NO! oh, I saw words like 'nigger' and know about crime reports. I also know about how gays and lesbos spread STDS and worms...
I would love to be your brother in-law....If your sister isn't a fat pig with nigger babies, let's make it happen!

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
i’m the loser sibling by far. my little brother was in the marines for a few years but was stationed in japan, never saw combat, became a drunk & now is trying to get on disability for ptsd. if he kills himself or someone else i’ll be promoted by one iota. i can say this without guilt because we’re not close & he told me to kill myself also (not nice!)