• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW hating your mom?

G

I'm considering making some just for old times sake. I remember it tasting awesome.

So many nights eating a giant bowl of that and watching Drew Carey laughing alone just waiting for my mom to come home at 11 just so I could see her for 5 mins before she'd go right to sleep and then I'd go to sleep to wake up to go to school, talk to my mommy for 5 minutes, then it was off to school to come home to the same thing again and again.

Fucking depressing and it really explains how I turned out. 😂

Aaaah Artie!

0884402A-7FDA-4D50-A7FE-8F2268533E99.gif

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I'm considering making some just for old times sake. I remember it tasting awesome.

So many nights eating a giant bowl of that and watching Drew Carey laughing alone just waiting for my mom to come home at 11 just so I could see her for 5 mins before she'd go right to sleep and then I'd go to sleep to wake up to go to school, talk to my mommy for 5 minutes, then it was off to school to come home to the same thing again and again.

Fucking depressing and it really explains how I turned out. 😂
Same shit, but I watched Wonder Years instead of Drew Carey. Mom worked nights, so she slept all day. If I wanted to see her I had to stay up until she left, and then sleep in an empty house until she got back in the morning when I saw her before heading to school.

She did a fine job as a mom. I never went to bed hungry. Never went to school with bummy clothes. Always had enough pocket money to get a couple of comic books every week.

I never realized how much I'd miss her until my second kid was born. She'd have loved the fuck out of her. Plus she died the night the Mets lost the World Series to KC, so she really motherfucked me and my emotions.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Your parents define and shape you. That's unavoidable, but once you're an adult you can start to undo the damage and realize your life is your own to do with as you please. The best thing is be a success regardless of their parenting. You're living at the best time in history, with the most opportunity all in front of you.

How's the roofing job going?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Your parents define and shape you. That's unavoidable, but once you're an adult you can start to undo the damage and realize your life is your own to do with as you please. The best thing is be a success regardless of their parenting. You're living at the best time in history, with the most opportunity all in front of you.
Its harder when you live with them everyday and they still think you’re 12. As much as it sucks, its the best situation I’m gonna have for a while. They provide me 3 meals a day

How's the roofing job going?
I start next week.
Be prepared for a “WWAW getting your thumb sucked into a sheet metal machine?”

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
Its harder when you live with them everyday and they still think you’re 12. As much as it sucks, its the best situation I’m gonna have for a while. They provide me 3 meals a day
You're just feeling the hate of living with someone as an adult. Same shit you probably felt at times about the people near your rack in the Navy. If you were living with a roommate you'd feel the same shit. Earn some bucks and move out. It will improve your relationship. Good fences and all that shit.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
"I should create a thread and share intimate emotional details about myself and ask the rascals' opinions instead of going to therapy", thought the ONAposter to himself.

"Surely they are well-adjusted and will give me sound advice.", he thought

Lotta fawking problems with my family sniff

For me, if you're dealing with looney family and want to not Chris Benoit in the near future, it boiled down to:
- Go to therapy, longer than you probably anticipate
- Keep it light and distanced with family during Da Therapy
- Reach out 1:1 to people you actually do trust (and won't snitch) and actually like being with (for me, exclusively with my siblings)
- Plan something to distract yourself on Christmas Day or other "family" dates (that one really motherfucks me personally)
- Disregard any social media during Christmas Day / mothers day, keep but block your relatives
- Having a pet is fine too, actually better in many regards
- Don't procreate and judge people for having kids as if it's a moral weakness/sin because people do it out of fear of dying and treat their offspring as an extension of themselves in want of a legacy rather than a fully independent human life that deserves as much if not more purposeful devotion and respect than their own
- Never tell anyone at work about your depressing family situation, pretend it's all good
- Stick to your guns and don't get greedy about inheritance, pave your way so don't need the money

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Can you believe the balls on me and my brother for giving my father shit that he was “never around”. He worked like 70+ hours a week at a nuclear power plant to give us the dream childhood he didnt have. You dont understand that stuff when youre in the moment as a kid. As someone who is in the same position he was in now, I wish he would’ve smacked me in the face for saying that shit. I still feel horrible about it years after his death.

Moms still around and is a fawkin saint and still has a better sense of humor than half of this board. Shes 100% not racist whatsoever but a couple xmas’s ago she had two glasses of wine (she doesnt drink) and i had to tell her to chill w the black jokes w the kids around HAHA. She was pulling out all the old classics like “Whats Jamal getting for xmas this year? The neighbors bicycle”

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Can you believe the balls on me and my brother for giving my father shit that he was “never around”. He worked like 70+ hours a week at a nuclear power plant to give us the dream childhood he didnt have. You dont understand that stuff when youre in the moment as a kid. As someone who is in the same position he was in now, I wish he would’ve smacked me in the face for saying that shit. I still feel horrible about it years after his death.

Moms still around and is a fawkin saint and still has a better sense of humor than half of this board. Shes 100% not racist whatsoever but a couple xmas’s ago she had two glasses of wine (she doesnt drink) and i had to tell her to chill w the black jokes w the kids around HAHA. She was pulling out all the old classics like “Whats Jamal getting for xmas this year? The neighbors bicycle”
Your mom is a good egg.