• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW hating your mom?

G

Anyone elses mom a complete cunt?
I dont think I’d cry if she died.

My dad kinda fucking sucks too.

Nice parents that never instilled any confidence in you, stupid
Not to dig in the knife, brothaman but I can’t relate. Sorry to hear. That must be rough to deal with.

I don’t know why I eat at this pizza place. I mean it’s ok but not great. It’s good enough to go to and I’m kinda hungry before working the night shift. Doesn’t matter.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I was an "uh-oh" baby so we were never all that close. WWAWT making Mac and Cheese on the stove at 5 years old?
I would make Mac and cheese and cut up hotdogs for din din when I was a boy and left alone for hours on end.

Nothing better than a hotdog wrapped in a paper towel cooked in the microwave because I couldn't boil the hotdog because the only fucking pot I had was full of mac and cheese.

ALL I WANTED WAS MORE POTS AND PANS.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
My mom was a nut case. And a loser.

I later found out she endured physical abuse as a kid and so that explains a lot, but still she did the exact same mental shit that was done to her as a kid to me. She was told she was never wanted. And she repeatedly told me the only reason I have a younger sister is because she didn’t want a boy. Nice repeating history stupid.

As an adult she would routinely start shit between my sister and me.

If there’s an afterlife and I encounter her, I likely wouldn’t say much if anything to her and just move on. I don’t harbor anger or resentment, I just know that we are vastly different people and she will never understand me, and it shouldn’t be my burden to keep the relationship that makes me miserable going.

@NortheastPhilly you need to know how you view your parents reflects greatly how you view and interact with the world. Once you figure that out you can break any chains your childhood still has on you to forge your own path in life and do it better than your parents.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

I later found out she endured physical abuse as a kid and so that explains a lot, but still she did the exact same mental shit that was done to her as a kid to me. She was told she was never wanted. And she repeatedly told me the only reason I have a younger sister is because she didn’t want a boy. Nice repeating history stupid.

If there’s an afterlife and I encounter her, I likely wouldn’t say much if anything to her and just move on. I don’t harbor anger or resentment, I just know that we are vastly different people and she will never understand me, and it shouldn’t be my burden to keep the relationship that makes me miserable going.

@NortheastPhilly you need to know how you view your parents reflects greatly how you view and interact with the world. Once you figure that out you can break any chains your childhood still has on you to forge your own path in life and do it better than your parents.
Re: the last paragraph, it’s especially fun to realize that your mother is your blueprint for relationships with women, even if you are conscientiously seeking the opposite of her.

G

Re: the last paragraph, it’s especially fun to realize that your mother is your blueprint for relationships with women, even if you are conscientiously seeking the opposite of her.

8CB4FC57-4DC2-457B-BE28-165166C5031B.png

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I would make Mac and cheese and cut up hotdogs for din din when I was a boy and left alone for hours on end.

Nothing better than a hotdog wrapped in a paper towel cooked in the microwave because I couldn't boil the hotdog because the only fucking pot I had was full of mac and cheese.

ALL I WANTED WAS MORE POTS AND PANS.
Mac and cheese and a hot dog? I'd get a spatula to the hiney later if I combined two dinners.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Can't relate. Love my mom and miss her everyday. She was a Saint on ert.

I feel sorry for anyone that had a shitty mom. Sucked when she died but she was a great mom.

Edit to say it really makes me sick that Cumia didn't visit his mom for 5 years. I would have given anything to visit my mom but I couldn't because there was a cold going around I guess. They let me visit her only after it was "end of life" and she didn't recognize me anymore.

Last edited:
G

It’s impressive that you could move on as best you could. Godspeed to you both.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Mac and cheese and a hot dog? I'd get a spatula to the hiney later if I combined two dinners.
I'm considering making some just for old times sake. I remember it tasting awesome.

So many nights eating a giant bowl of that and watching Drew Carey laughing alone just waiting for my mom to come home at 11 just so I could see her for 5 mins before she'd go right to sleep and then I'd go to sleep to wake up to go to school, talk to my mommy for 5 minutes, then it was off to school to come home to the same thing again and again.

Fucking depressing and it really explains how I turned out. 😂