• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Green Day/Billie Joe?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I know he is a political sperg these days but I listened to him and the band throughout high school. Just something about his voice and his songs. Just simple catchy tunes with simple power chords that any guitar player can learn easily (I certainly did). I mainly like his voice. Found these covers done by him that i listen to frequently.

And lastly the cliche overplayed song:

gassers

Forum Clout

gassers

Forum Clout
Wrote a handful of really good pop songs dressed up as punk for tots but became an absolute faggot later on. That time he lost his shit because they wanted to get Usher on stage is fucking hilarious. His fake semi-English accent makes me want to smash his teeth in with a hammer too.
I don't know why everyone here hates him. I like the guy and yeah he turned pretty gay late in his career but most people in show business did.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Why does everyone hate him around here? Did he do something retarded recently? I know he does sperg about trump these days and puts eye liner but other than that he seems cool.

Oh, I don't know anything about him. I'm just trying to be one of the cool kids.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I don't know why everyone here hates him. I like the guy and yeah he turned pretty gay late in his career but most people in show business did.
Honestly I think their first two albums are really good pop albums disguised as alt rock or whatever. Much like Grohl, he started sperging out in later life in the sort of way your dad might have embarrassed you if you grew up in the 80/90's like I did. I can't look at my rock stars as being like my dad without also considering them total embarrassments. I still think Dookie is a really good album though. That whole American Idiot phase is trash though.

gassers

Forum Clout
Honestly I think their first two albums are really good pop albums disguised as alt rock or whatever. Much like Grohl, he started sperging out in later life in the sort of way your dad might have embarrassed you if you grew up in the 80/90's like I did. I can't look at my rock stars as being like my dad without also considering them total embarrassments. I still think Dookie is a really good album though. That whole American Idiot phase is trash though.
Faggot. Dookie still listens pretty good though.
Tbh.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Faggot. Dookie still listens pretty good though.
Nimrod has a couple okay tracks, but for me Green Day begins and ends with Dookie. The faux Brit accent makes me want to set him on fire. You're from fucking Oakland, you should talk like a hood nigga if anything. "Billie Joe" is a backwoods inbred name, no offense inbreds.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
That "wake me up when september ends" song is the gayest thing I've ever heard in my fawkin life.
They've become a parody of themselves.
That album came out when I was in tenth grade. Right from the get go I was like "wow, Green Day is fucking gay now." I've heard every song on that album a million fucking times. I remember getting into an argument with my one buddy that as far as faggy pop punk bands' "rock operas" go, The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance (who I thought were super, super gay) was actually surprisingly good. Especially compared to American Idiot.

gassers

Forum Clout
That album came out when I was in tenth grade. Right from the get go I was like "wow, Green Day is fucking gay now." I've heard every song on that album a million fucking times. I remember getting into an argument with my one buddy that as far as faggy pop punk bands' "rock operas" go, The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance (who I thought were super, super gay) was actually surprisingly good. Especially compared to American Idiot.
Wow, And I thought you were in your 50s.

G

I don't delve into the politics or personal lives of musicians so I don't have to worry about it. They're mostly all liberal fags anyways. The music is fine - nothing amazing but it listen alright.

G

WWAWD stupid broads playing “time of your life” during graduations and shit like that without realizing it’s sarcastic. As if the actual title “good riddance” wasn’t enough of a clue.

And Seinfeld for some reason? Maybe they did get it and it was just contempt for the stupid audience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
WWAWD stupid broads playing “time of your life” during graduations and shit like that without realizing it’s sarcastic. As if the (good riddance) part wasn’t enough of a clue.
That was my senior year's chosen graduation song, and I don't think I'm the only one here who can say that. I'd understand if I was the only one pathetic enough to admit it.

G

That was my senior year's chosen graduation song, and I don't think I'm the only one here who can say that. I'd understand if I was the only one pathetic enough to admit it.
It probably would have been mine if I graduated the following year but I was 97 so it wasn’t huge yet. We definitely had the types of dopes who would have chosen it. They picked “crash” by Dave Matthews as prom theme obviously without ever actually listening to the words. They’re just retards who hear the tune and the voice and assume what it means.