• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW fearing mortality?

G

[URL='https://gifyu.com/image/SqoCT']
4a3e1f69.gif
[/URL]
[URL='https://gifyu.com/image/SqoCT']
4a3e1f69.gif
[/URL]
Not quite what I had in mind but you get the idea.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Get your last will and testament done, with legal and medical power of attorney.

Its kinda weird working out with the lawyer 'I'm dead. Go.' 'Mrs The Nigger Man is dead. Go.' But when the time comes, at least that's done properly for the ones you leave behind.

Had a metal roof put on the house, figured I might outlive shingles, but metal would be good to go until after I croak.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Get your last will and testament done, with legal and medical power of attorney.

Its kinda weird working out with the lawyer 'I'm dead. Go.' 'Mrs The Nigger Man is dead. Go.' But when the time comes, at least that's done properly for the ones you leave behind.

Had a metal roof put on the house, figured I might outlive shingles, but metal would be good to go until after I croak.
I think you've got a few years on me Nigger Man (although I'm no spring chicken, am I right Josh?) So maybe your perspective is different. Does death really not bother you? Did it when you were younger or am I just exceptionaly neurotic? I've read that fear of death tends to decrease with age.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I think you've got a few years on me Nigger Man (although I'm no spring chicken, am I right Josh?) So maybe your perspective is different. Does death really not bother you? Did it when you were younger or am I just exceptionaly neurotic? I've read that fear of death tends to decrease with age.
Its the last milestone in your life. You just don't get to know the when.

I'm more aware of time winding down for sure. That my best years as a young man are gone.

But your life changes, were my best years really 'closing down bars every night'? Working 70 hours a week?

Adulting now seems to mean leading projects by several years to complete them. I'm working on a second citizenship now and its a long list of paperwork and appointments and translations but it'll eventually get done.

I feel blessed beyond any measure I deserve for sure. Lived my life so far that if I died today, I'm more than satisfied with my time here.

A man has to have a purpose, plans, goals. There has to be something to look forward to achieving. Learn something every day.

Get out of your head, no amount of worrying changes the fact that some day you will be dead. Hopefully today isn't that day, and tomorrow won't be either.

Improve yourself, your situation, and maintain that momentum. Make some short and long-term goals and put your energy into reaching them.

Travel. Get out of your rut and get your eyes opened to the rest of the world. I found somewhere I'd rather be than the toxic mess of the US and I'm getting the hell out.

If you're White, its in your soul to conquer. There's nothing to conquer in the US. Its a soul-crushing jewocracy designed to keep Whites in debt bondage, paying for Israel's wars while society collapses under the weight of unrestricted shitskin immigration.

TL/DR yes sir, you will die, probably not today though. Do as much cool shit as you can until it ends.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Its the last milestone in your life. You just don't get to know the when.

I'm more aware of time winding down for sure. That my best years as a young man are gone.

But your life changes, were my best years really 'closing down bars every night'? Working 70 hours a week?

Adulting now seems to mean leading projects by several years to complete them. I'm working on a second citizenship now and its a long list of paperwork and appointments and translations but it'll eventually get done.

I feel blessed beyond any measure I deserve for sure. Lived my life so far that if I died today, I'm more than satisfied with my time here.

A man has to have a purpose, plans, goals. There has to be something to look forward to achieving. Learn something every day.

Get out of your head, no amount of worrying changes the fact that some day you will be dead. Hopefully today isn't that day, and tomorrow won't be either.

Improve yourself, your situation, and maintain that momentum. Make some short and long-term goals and put your energy into reaching them.

Travel. Get out of your rut and get your eyes opened to the rest of the world. I found somewhere I'd rather be than the toxic mess of the US and I'm getting the hell out.

If you're White, its in your soul to conquer. There's nothing to conquer in the US. Its a soul-crushing jewocracy designed to keep Whites in debt bondage, paying for Israel's wars while society collapses under the weight of unrestricted shitskin immigration.

TL/DR yes sir, you will die, probably not today though. Do as much cool shit as you can until it ends.
Thanks Nigger Man! That really does help. You're a good dude.
Oops I didn't mean to call you Nigger Jim. I need sleep.

Last edited: