• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW fearing mortality?

G

To the fields we are scattered
Then from the dust we are born
We survive somewhat battered
To a new life, a new dawn
IN the end what will it matter
There'll only be my ashes to scatter
And all the logical answers
To a worrying mind
Will be scattered in time
Beaten and battered
To the earth you are scattered
You're going home so what does it matter
To an atomic mind
Scattered here while you travel time

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Don’t fear the inevitable, brothaman. Just do your best to enjoy the time you have.
I wish I could have this attitude. The idea my consciousness won't exist bums me out pretty hard, even if my consciousness is an asshole to me.
Jeez I spend so much time worrying about dying, I'm gonna forget to live! Am I right, @Josh Goodnaturedly

G

Don’t fear the inevitable, brothaman. Just do your best to enjoy the time you have.

The perspective of an alcoholic ^

I wish I could have this attitude. The idea my consciousness won't exist bums me out pretty hard, even if my consciousness is an asshole to me.
Jeez I spend so much time worrying about dying, I'm gonna forget to live! Am I right, @Josh Goodnaturedly

The perspective of a teetotaler that smokes weed^

Marijewanna makes you schizo and trapped in your head. Cut it out. Clean your room, son