• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Ethan Ralph?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I remember him streaming Josiah 5 and being so disinterested he skipped to the end. FAGGOT.
Ralph did?!? I hadnt ever heard that. Makes me hate em that much more. I used to score heroin right across from Bangle Drive, where ralph lived before he moved last year or whatever. That whole area is a straight up shithole. Homeless people pushing shopping carts everywhere, people axin fo a dolla everywhere. For such a “white people are the best” kinda guy, he sure does live in a chocolate hellhole. Its not the absolute worst neighborhood in all of Richmond, but its one of the shittiest areas in the southside.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Ralph did?!? I hadnt ever heard that. Makes me hate em that much more. I used to score heroin right across from Bangle Drive, where ralph lived before he moved last year or whatever. That whole area is a straight up shithole. Homeless people pushing shopping carts everywhere, people axin fo a dolla everywhere. For such a “white people are the best” kinda guy, he sure does live in a chocolate hellhole. Its not the absolute worst neighborhood in all of Richmond, but its one of the shittiest areas in the southside.
Southside Richmond should be carpet bombed

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Honestly, Patrick surpassed Ethan as a lolcow when Josiah tape 5 came out. That tape was just too quotable and his mooing was great. Ethan still brings the laughs, but Patrick gets my ribs more.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
He got the girl:

13.png

Forum Clout
How can anyone side against Ralph? Since when did it become cool to side with the pack, especially when the pack is full of complete faggots like Metokur and the rest of these weirdo anime losers?

What happened to gassing up the retard with the ego problem? Way more fun than just siding with the safe majority. Nothing funny ever gets said from those guys.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
How can anyone side against Ralph? Since when did it become cool to side with the pack, especially when the pack is full of complete faggots like Metokur and the rest of these weirdo anime losers?

What happened to gassing up the retard with the ego problem? Way more fun than just siding with the safe majority. Nothing funny ever gets said from those guys.

I love rooting for ralph, he is Kenny Powers without the athletic talent

this is one had me laughing pretty hard

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I’ve only heard bits and pieces here and there the past 6 months - I mostly consume anti-Ralph content, yet I’ve only ever laughed at shit Ralph has said. Gotta love a guy who goes hard and low right from the jump

You will enjoy that clip, its one of Ralphs best imo

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
The latest thing was Jesse from Podawful put a sticker on his truck (last night?) and Ralph called the fucking cops. Richmond PD doesnt give a FUCK. I can guarantee you. Its hard to get them to respond to fucking bar fights/assaults/car break ins. Nevermind “someone put a sticker on my car”.
Did the podbrother really died in an overdose I am too tired to keep up with all the irony BS coated in 3 different layers of other irony BS Jesse put up. what I gather it was his twin brother that put the stricker on Ethan's truck cause that long hair man sounded off

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Did the podbrother really died in an overdose I am too tired to keep up with all the irony BS coated in 3 different layers of other irony BS Jesse put up. what I gather it was his twin brother that put the stricker on Ethan's truck cause that long hair man sounded off
I honestly dont know. After he got the boot off youtube i couldnt care to follow along. I know Jesse has mentioned hes had a brother in the past, but i dont know if hes even real though. Jesse posted a picture of “him” sitting next to Royce at the bowling alley event, but again, idk if the picture was real or was even from that event. I used to listen to him all the time but youre right, it got tiresome pretty fast.
Is he really 5'1?
Cringe Clips said hes met him and said a fair and honest guess, not trying to be funny, was 5’ 3”.