• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Eliott Smith murdered?

G

It’s one of those cases like Cobain where the truth will likely never come out. They could’ve both been killed by their crazy whore gfs/wives but it also wouldn’t be surprising if they killed themselves.

But whadda I know? As long as I got a chop chee sammich and a container of hot cawfee come lunch time, I’m happy!
The problem with both of those theories is supposing that women, especially drug-addicted bipolar ones, could be smart and calm enough to get away with murder.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I still listen to Either/Or once in a while. I'm sure he was murdered, but that fucker had been dead for a while.
I saw him for the last time in 2000 and he looked like a mummy and smelled like shit. He went through the motions of playing until the show abruptly ended because his pianist hurled an electric piano into the crowd.

where was that show at?

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
The problem with both of those theories is supposing that women, especially drug-addicted bipolar ones, could be smart and calm enough to get away with murder.

Courtney, the government agent, certainly helped orchestrate it and finished his suicide note.

G

It’s one of those cases like Cobain where the truth will likely never come out.
Because it's all fake and gay baphomet shit? Courtney Love is a Jewish androgyne (they always fall apart in old age). Imagine in 2023, still believing the lore, or still holding entertainment in some "starry eyed" lens.

Courtney-Love@2000x1270.jpg

JumboYumYums

Prison awaits, stlaker.
Forum Clout
There was some guy who said in an interview that Courney Love hired him to kill Kurt Cobain. The day after the interview he mysteriously died after getting hit by a train. Pretty fawkin suspicious if you ask me.

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
Why? Isn't it more likely that the depressed drug addict with a family history of suicide killed himself?

I don't know every in and out of why but it sounds impossible for him to have died by suicide in those conditions. Supposedly he was getting ready to leave her, but she is/was a spook and basically his "handler." Theres tons of evidence of it not being suicide and lots of evidence of her being involved.