• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Eliott Smith murdered?

Forum Clout
I dated a chick was way into him and would get seriously upset every time she thought about him killing himself. She had terrible tattoos and would get bad haircut after bad haircut. Pussy was awesome though.

She called me after she crashed her car into a wall on purpose and that's the last time we talked. That's my Eliott Smith contribution.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I dated a chick was way into him and would get seriously upset every time she thought about him killing himself. She had terrible tattoos and would get bad haircut after bad haircut. Pussy was awesome though.

She called me after she crashed her car into a wall on purpose and that's the last time we talked. That's my Eliott Smith contribution.
Yeah sounds a lot like the girl I knew who liked him.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Yeah sounds a lot like the girl I knew who liked him.
Enough about my wife though
1000005776.jpg

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
From what I remember when he died he had two stab wounds to the chest with no hesitation marks and got into a massive argument with his girlfriend right before. He also went cold turkey on all of the drugs he was taking (including heroin and crack) just a couple of weeks before. And on tour a couple years before he jumped off a cliff on purpose in a suicide attempt but a tree broke his fall. Also lots of suicide references on his posthumous album.

I also read that his girlfriend wouldn’t talk to the police. Seems like there’s a lot of signs pointing to her doing it but I don’t believe she did. Maybe it’s naive of me but she never got charged with anything and I find it far fetched that the police wouldn’t arrest someone that had just provably stabbed someone to death and suspiciously refused to talk to them. I don’t think it’s that crazy that he would stab himself considering he had attempted suicide multiple times in the past and was a cutter.

Forum Clout
I never got into his music but I absolutely believe his crazy gf did him in. She refused to cooperate with the police and also sued the family to get a chunk of his earnings which is a dick move if ya ask me. It’s very rare to commit suicide by stabbing. He was clean and planning to do some recording. Seemed to have been in a great headspace from all accounts.

I also believe Henry Rollins is a closet case who killed his gay lover.

Missy Muscles is responsible for Beavis’ death too.

Forum Clout
I never got into his music but I absolutely believe his crazy gf did him in. She refused to cooperate with the police and also sued the family to get a chunk of his earnings which is a dick move if ya ask me. It’s very rare to commit suicide by stabbing. He was clean and planning to do some recording. Seemed to have been in a great headspace from all accounts.

I also believe Henry Rollins is a closet case who killed his gay lover.

Missy Muscles is responsible for Beavis’ death too.
Is there anything you don't believe?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
It’s one of those cases like Cobain where the truth will likely never come out. They could’ve both been killed by their crazy whore gfs/wives but it also wouldn’t be surprising if they killed themselves.

But whadda I know? As long as I got a chop chee sammich and a container of hot cawfee come lunch time, I’m happy!

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
I still listen to Either/Or once in a while. I'm sure he was murdered, but that fucker had been dead for a while.
I saw him for the last time in 2000 and he looked like a mummy and smelled like shit. He went through the motions of playing until the show abruptly ended because his pianist hurled an electric piano into the crowd.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I saw him for the last time in 2000 and he looked like a mummy and smelled like shit. He went through the motions of playing until the show abruptly ended because his pianist hurled an electric piano into the crowd.

lol. I've seen footage of some of his later shows and they seemed horrendous. The fucker could barely even perform in some of them.

Forum Clout
Did she have a good reason for doing that or just for attention?
I'm not sure what she was doing other than trying for attention. She moved back home to be with her ex boyfriend after she dropped out of art school after one year and spending like $45k of her dead dad's inheritance on tuition.

I was just like 'lol, why the fuck are you calling me, stupid?' and that was it.