• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW eating pussy?

Do you eat pussy?

• Yes

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • It’s for people who don’t know how to fuck properly

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • It’s for small dicked/no dick faggots (like OP)

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • It’s alright

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • This is a dumb poll and OP should jump off a bridge, never to return

Votes: 22 37.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Gassers, yknow what I did as a fat fuck 18 year old? I took steroids and got jacked and started laying pipe. Its all you need to do. Youre low test. I was so desperate to fuck something that I took steroids, knowing it would make me so unbelievably horny that I would stop being a bitch and try and make some moves. It worked.

Make a drastic physiological change. Dont do roids, but do something that will shock your mind and body into action. You're not allowed to hate on women unless you're enough of a babe to turn down offered sex.
yeah sure. What played out insults you wanna throw my way?

fat fuck.
Low t.
Incel.
Mother Basements?
Faggot?
Poor?

nigga you think I give a shit at this point.

I'll hate on roasties with everything I got (which is not much, But hey it's honest work).

1687035999483.png

Last edited:

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
"I don't eat female ass"

"I don't like to eat pussy, but if they've recently showered and I've been in love with them for at least 1 year I'll do it if she REALLY wants me to"

Bunch of fucking low T incel fags.

Seriously, wtf has been going on around here the last few months? When did off topic become a MGTOW sub forum?

As long as it doesn't involve her sticking something up your ass you should WANT to do all kinds of nasty shit with your woman.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Seriously, wtf has been going on around here the last few months? When did off topic become a MGTOW sub forum?

As long as it doesn't involve her sticking something up your ass you should WANT to do all kinds of nasty shit with your woman.
We need alpha males like cakehorn back posting about sucking shit out of Lucy Lawless's asshole to restore order. We need the alliance now more than ever.

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
Forum Clout
Gassers, yknow what I did as a fat fuck 18 year old? I took steroids and got jacked and started laying pipe. Its all you need to do. Youre low test. I was so desperate to fuck something that I took steroids, knowing it would make me so unbelievably horny that I would stop being a bitch and try and make some moves. It worked.

Make a drastic physiological change. Dont do roids, but do something that will shock your mind and body into action. You're not allowed to hate on women unless you're enough of a babe to turn down offered sex.
Along with being low t and an obese incel, he has a humiliation fetish. He gets off on people finding him pathetic. He treats the sub like his diary like some of the Dutch fags because it's the only attention he gets, positive or not.

I just hope he kills himself instead of killing some innocent bystanders when he's had his fill.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Along with being low t and an obese incel, he has a humiliation fetish. He gets off on people finding him pathetic. He treats the sub like his diary like some of the Dutch fags because it's the only attention he gets, positive or not.

I just hope he kills himself instead of killing some innocent bystanders when he's had his fill.
Look @Fagliance i was all in for da bit. But don't think you are?

What's your problem with me? I don't engage with you. What have I done to you to elicit such a visceral response?

Btw, I would have killed myself if I had the courage to end this pathetic existence a long time ago.

I am a COWARD, so you missed that one in your psychiatric diagnosis.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout

He's 100% going to rape and murder some poor pure Aryan girl