• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW eating pussy?

Do you eat pussy?

• Yes

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • It’s for people who don’t know how to fuck properly

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • It’s for small dicked/no dick faggots (like OP)

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • It’s alright

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • This is a dumb poll and OP should jump off a bridge, never to return

Votes: 22 37.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Get a hooker.
my seething visceral hatred of women far surpasses my libido at this point.

I do appreciate my old reddit contacts efforts to chadfish and ghost women though.

1686984347491.png

1686984147041.png

1686984183679.png

G

This is gonna sound gay, but I cant eat pussy and not think of Michael Douglas. His pussy throat cancer ruined it for me. All I can think of is Norm ripping fat jokes while im eating my girlfriend out. Its fawkin brutal.
He was a Marlboro Red man for like 35 years. Liked his scotch too. Big cunt man too of course, but would be surprised if it was just from eating strange.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Gassers, yknow what I did as a fat fuck 18 year old? I took steroids and got jacked and started laying pipe. Its all you need to do. Youre low test. I was so desperate to fuck something that I took steroids, knowing it would make me so unbelievably horny that I would stop being a bitch and try and make some moves. It worked.

Make a drastic physiological change. Dont do roids, but do something that will shock your mind and body into action. You're not allowed to hate on women unless you're enough of a babe to turn down offered sex.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
I think I read here about Asians sweating less or something so they have a better chance of pussies not tasting nasty, it was longer and interesting

So yeah I wanna tell that guy the last asian I fucked tasted like teriyaki.
I'm not really complaining, but it wasn't like strawberries