WWAW Crossing the Border?

G

I am saving that trick for Holland, these dutch funsters don't have any fighter jets. Gonna land on groningen enjoying some stroopwafel liquer.

Unironically that would probably be your best chance. Lol. Just imagining that got my ribs fucking good.

Stroopwafel likeur fucking rules. Bitterkoekjes likeur as well. Delicious!

C68AAB11-54CD-4B26-85D4-DCEEF36F86A1.gif

G

How far do you think you can swim in an hour or so? Not that far it turns out. They’d probably be watching you already when you got in because you’d have to be really close to the border already to do this.

And if they aren’t watching then you may as well walk.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
How far do you think you can swim in an hour or so? Not that far it turns out. They’d probably be watching you already when you got in because you’d have to be really close to the border already to do this.

And if they aren’t watching then you may as well walk.
Dammit i thought i had this full proof plan.

Maybe if you are really a good swimmer can't you cover atleast a mile using a tank underwater? I don't know swimming so i have no idea.

Maybe one can pull this off at night. Under low visibility.

There's got to be a fix. Fawk.

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

Maybe if you are really a good swimmer can't you cover atleast a mile using a tank underwater? I don't know swimming so i have no idea.

Why are you so desperate to cross the border, are you a lazy, stinky Mexican by any change?

SensibleKeks

Crossing the border scuba diving wouldn't work. You'd just have to cross the border again to return the scuba gear. Then you'd be back where you started!

G

Yeah 1mph isn’t fast so you could do it but still, you’re close to the border when you get out. It might work but it seems like more trouble than it’s worth for something that’s already easy to do.