WWAW Crossing the Border?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Why not dig yourself a tunnel to another country? If moles can do it so can you. I believe in you!
I bet a scuba diving course can't cost more than a 100-200 usd. nigga you got the full pacific/atlantic ocean to swim over.

Even digging is a lot of work. What if you are digging in the wrong direction?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
You only need tunnels and shit when borders are truly closed...like in Gaza city

America borders are open on purpose, or the risks are still so low, investing in expensive scuba gear, or labor intensive tunnels isn't worth it. The coyotes who smuggle usually are allowed to operate by the US (they select the coyotes they wanna make money doing the human-traficking...and they only stop the coyotes who arent part of their club).

gassers

You only need tunnels and shit when borders are truly closed...like in Gaza city

America borders are open on purpose, or the risks are still so low, investing in expensive scuba gear, or labor intensive tunnels isn't worth it. The coyotes who smuggle usually are allowed to operate by the US (they select the coyotes they wanna make money doing the human-traficking...and they only stop the coyotes who arent part of their club).
I have seen those CBP videos where they arrest so many of them. Don't think it is really that open.

And if you sneak in without getting caught the law enforcement have nothing on you. You are almost invisible, no biometrics how cool is that. Fawk.

gassers

Jew NGOs give them free transport to the border and use the jew media to make Tomlinsons angrily tweet for their admittance.
I think those illegal immigrants have already made to the sanctuary cities and they just shuffle them around.

But the CBP of southern states is pretty strict on crossing border. They even have helicopters patrolling from above.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
But seriously doesn't scuba diving/underwater swimming make sense? Why don't they do it?

I would definitely be tempted to try it if i lived in that region.
If you're that broke and desperate to get into the country, probably don't have the money or smarts to operate that equipment.

G

Wait, this isn’t a joke thread?

DF728E58-0247-4A5C-8F76-B70FD067EF31.jpeg