WWAW Chad Opie cucking Lyin Bert Kreischer?

G

I’m listening to the segment now, Bert is spitting out lies like a machine gun of horseshit and you can tell Opie is so fucking suspicious. It’s worse that Tucker Max.

“Hey Bert tell us about how you robbed the Russian Mob”
He has this pathetic and transparent need to be liked, hence the tall tales. Its sad af. Might have to do with his lack of talent and feeling insecure about it.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Were the original Pink Panther movies really that great? I’m asking because I’ve never seen them and if I did I would tell you, genuinely.
Peter Sellers rules, but I will admit I haven't seen the Pink Panther movies since I was a wee laddie. Knowing nothing about it, I guarantee* Steve Martin's version is wretched.
*If proven wrong, I will be suitably ashamed of myself.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Peter Sellers rules, but I will admit I haven't seen the Pink Panther movies since I was a wee laddie. Knowing nothing about it, I guarantee* Steve Martin's version is wretched.
*If proven wrong, I will be suitably ashamed of myself.
Sure but is it really the comedic masterpiece that Jim made it out to be? He really motherfucked Martin for daring to remake such a masterpiece. I was under the impression that it has gags like pretending to walk down the stairs behind a couch.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Sure but is it really the comedic masterpiece that Jim made it out to be? He really motherfucked Martin for daring to remake such a masterpiece. I was under the impression that it has gags like pretending to walk down the stairs behind a couch.
I'd go so far to say that Sellers could make the old mime stairs gag work on multiple levels, but that's beside your point, which is spot on.
Norton has zero authority to call out a comic legend like Steve Martin. King Tut is fucking gay, but The Jerk and The Man With Two Brains are timeless. Even his shit nobody remembers, like Leap of Faith is infinitely more culturally valuable than Norton's absolute best work.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I'd go so far to say that Sellers could make the old mime stairs gag work on multiple levels, but that's beside your point, which is spot on.
Norton has zero authority to call out a comic legend like Steve Martin. King Tut is fucking gay, but The Jerk and The Man With Two Brains are timeless. Even his shit nobody remembers, like Leap of Faith is infinitely more culturally valuable than Norton's absolute best work.
That’s about what I figured. Thanks for the insight.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I think I want to hit Bert in the face more than anyone on the planet. Squealing, giddy 53 year old manchild. I hate him.
The fake squeal laugh honestly makes me fucking sick. I'm not even kidding. I can't tolerate it. And the way he just turns it on and off on a dime so you KNOW it's fake literally does something to my stomach.

I've seen people be like "his comedy sucks but I bet he's fun to hang out with." I know I wouldn't enjoy his company. The first time anyone did that squeal shit in front of me I'd have to be like "what the fuck was that about?" It would actually make me angry.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Well you could always just build a quarter million dollar studio and spend tens of thousands of dollars a month on bandwidth only to purposely limit your own audience and have half of the people who should be fans of yours hate you anyway!
Anthony Cumia or Joe Rogan?

Either way.

The only funny thing Bert has done in his life is calling himself a comedian.

Jim acted like a Pink Panther remake starring a beloved comedic actor was the biggest insult to the integrity of comedy but only a couple years earlier Rich Vos had played Lenny Bruce on prime time network TV.

I know which of the two I find more egregious.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Jim acted like a Pink Panther remake starring a beloved comedic actor was the biggest insult to the integrity of comedy but only a couple years earlier Rich Vos had played Lenny Bruce on prime time network TV.

I know which of the two I find more egregious.
I always assumed it was on some third rate network like Lifetime. I can’t see Vos being a good actor. “Louie, BEANS!”

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
The fake squeal laugh honestly makes me fucking sick. I'm not even kidding. I can't tolerate it. And the way he just turns it on and off on a dime so you KNOW it's fake literally does something to my stomach.

I've seen people be like "his comedy sucks but I bet he's fun to hang out with." I know I wouldn't enjoy his company. The first time anyone did that squeal shit in front of me I'd have to be like "what the fuck was that about?" It would actually make me angry.
Agreed, if he were around just hanging out I’d want to hit him, but since I’m civilized now (show ref Dan etc), I’d just ask him to knock it off or up and leave. He sounds absolutely intolerable and people who think drinking and being shirtless is a lot of fun are the type of frat bro faggots I constantly brawled with in my younger days for being annoying douchebags.

G

Did anyone post his shitty The Machine post from instagram from a few days ago?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.instagram.com/p/CkgapKrgynE/[/URL]

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The fact that NO ONE in comedy calls this guy out -- even as he whips his shirt around his head like the asshole who ruins everything fun and cool -- shows what cliquey cowards stand ups are.
Ironically this reminded me how Joe Rogan called out this EXACT thing on O&A when he was going off on Mencia. And keep in mind - That was over joke thievery which is WAY worse than just being a hacky annoying piece of shit. I mean he literally had to record Bobby Lee secretly for people to understand his joke theft was something EVERYONE knew about in the underground but no one said.

I can guarantee people like Rogan talk shit about Kreishcer behind his back, same with Brendan Schaub, but their justification for not going balls out on these guys are “because theyre nice guys!”. And because comedy is a giant ponzi scheme of funny. If Rogan were to call out these guys for being hacks it would be a giant domino effect where anyone could point out how lame he is fucking stools. No one wants to be the guy to throw the first stone.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Ironically this reminded me how Joe Rogan called out this EXACT thing on O&A when he was going off on Mencia. And keep in mind - That was over joke thievery which is WAY worse than just being a hacky annoying piece of shit. I mean he literally had to record Bobby Lee secretly for people to understand his joke theft was something EVERYONE knew about in the underground but no one said.

I can guarantee people like Rogan talk shit about Kreishcer behind his back, same with Brendan Schaub, but their justification for not going balls out on these guys are “because theyre nice guys!”. And because comedy is a giant ponzi scheme of funny. If Rogan were to call out these guys for being hacks it would be a giant domino effect where anyone could point out how lame he is fucking stools. No one wants to be the guy to throw the first stone.
Bobby Lee was furious at Joe for that because he was friends with Carlos.