WWAW Chad Opie cucking Lyin Bert Kreischer?

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
“I robbed a train with the Russian mob”
“I thought Will Smith was going to rape me”
“I took a shit in a pizza box to win an election”
“My first time doing standup I closed 20 minutes for a roster of national touring comedians. I killed so hard they offered me a morning talk show”

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
“My first time doing standup I closed 20 minutes for a roster of national touring comedians. I killed so hard they offered me a morning talk show”
"I consoled a Japanese Pearl Harbor pilot by taking my shirt off so he could dry his tears"

The sold out show in Miami where not one, not two, but THREE guys (imagine Bert's luck that it happened according to the comedy rule of 3's) got onstage one after the other and pulled their dicks out to the roars of the crowd has to be biggest piece of horseshit passed off as a real event I've ever heard in my life. Oh yeah, the third guy was albino, too.

The fact that NO ONE in comedy calls this guy out -- even as he whips his shirt around his head like the asshole who ruins everything fun and cool -- shows what cliquey cowards stand ups are.

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
The sold out show in Miami where not one, not two, but THREE guys (imagine Bert's luck that it happened according to the comedy rule of 3's) got onstage one after the other and pulled their dicks out to the roars of the crowd has to be biggest piece of horseshit passed off as a real event I've ever heard in my life. Oh yeah, the third guy was albino, too.

The fact that NO ONE in comedy calls this guy out -- even as he whips his shirt around his head like the asshole who ruins everything fun and cool -- shows what cliquey cowards stand ups are.
I can never trash fellow comics - James Faggot Norton.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me

thats kind of retarded, comedians are co workers. even tho there isnt “HR” you dont wanna lose gigs because your “toxic” or whatever

its a business

thats kind of retarded, comedians are co workers. even tho there isnt “HR” you dont wanna lose gigs because your “toxic” or whatever

its a business
I guess, but if it's too brutal honesty to tell Kreischer he's embarrassing the entire profession by stripping as an opener, comedians can spare me the "truth teller" shtick forever.

But you're probably right. I wanted to defend my point with an example of hip-hop artists still being willing to speak out against each other but then I remembered how the industry rallied around Lil Nas X whenever anyone called his gimmick out and he's a pretty fair Kreischer comparison.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch

Don't forget that each stripping gangster made sure to tell the audience that Bert was a "real ass nigga", so that this giggling, gelatinous blob of estrogen has street cred.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024

its a business
Well you could always just build a quarter million dollar studio and spend tens of thousands of dollars a month on bandwidth only to purposely limit your own audience and have half of the people who should be fans of yours hate you anyway!

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Every story of Burt's includes the part where everyone absolutely loves him and thinks he's a really nice, awesome guy. I saw a clip the other day where he was telling Segura how Louie didn't like him at first and at one point still says Louie thought he was a great guy just a bad comic. He's as insecure as Pat.