• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW casting this ugly mutant chick in TLOU tv show?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Like all end of the world shows it pretty much skips the interesting part of the world falling and focuses on the post fall time which I just find dumb and boring. Post destructive pandemic fall of society shows are all the same
It also allows them to ignore the huge plot holes. Like where they are getting electrical power from. Supplies of food and bullets and so on. Like these spore people could just run through the crops, die, leave their spores everywhere, and infect everyone. Or jump into a water tower or water well and die and then spread the infection when everyone drinks infected water.

Black Summer takes place during the opening of a zombie infestation but seems to be canceled by Netflix after two good seasons. Walking Dead, Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later. The newer style is about the aftermath of the pandemic.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Got a shipment of mulch headed to Milwaukee. Then from there I got some shandies to pick up and haul to New York. Not sure where I’m going from there. Think they said something about South Carolina and some eggs or something.
Thankfully you didn't have podcasting equipment with you or you never would have been able to enter the city.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Thankfully you didn't have podcasting equipment with you or you never would have been able to enter the city.
Can always count on a brother man to squeeze another reference out. Fawkin just shattered my ribs thinking about that retarded worm.

G

Alright, I watched it. It wasn't bad. I actually really enjoyed the first half of the episode. As others mentioned, the actual pandemic shit is more interesting than the aftermath. Then it turned into a well made but generic zombie apocalypse show. Oh well.