• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW casting this ugly mutant chick in TLOU tv show?

G

So you liked it?

I’ll keep this brief :image_9247:

ABCF490E-5F40-4835-B03F-A86844B3C0C5.gif

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
So you liked it?
It was one episode. Game of Thrones had a good first four seasons and became one of the worst shows of all time. Walking Dead had a good first season and became franchise trash. Hard to say what will happen with this show. Will it fizzle out into nothing or actually get a decent ending? My guess is that the show likely gets worse as they either poorly explain the pandemic origin or just ignore it like the writers of LOST ignored every single compelling mystery.

I didn't play the videogame of this show so I have no idea what is going on.

G

It was one episode. Game of Thrones had a good first four seasons and became one of the worst shows of all time. Walking Dead had a good first season and became franchise trash. Hard to say what will happen with this show. Will it fizzle out into nothing or actually get a decent ending? My guess is that the show likely gets worse as they either poorly explain the pandemic origin or just ignore it like the writers of LOST ignored every single compelling mystery.

It's HBO, you can pretty much count on a disappointing ending

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Just wait until they get to the second game. You have no idea the horror that awaits you.

G

She was BADASS in game of thrones when she, a little girl, put all those battle hardened lords in their place.

I know he is a friend of the show but pedro pascal is your typical liberal douche on social media and when i just went to hate read his twitter it looks like he deleted it. Guess he had to heckin’ own elon

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I've had her pegged (I'm into things) as a turbo dyke for awhile. Just be that, kid. We should have nipped this troon bullshit in the bud a long time ago. I was a little zooted the other night and thought about how it's kinda weird how the T got glommed onto the LGB. They always say their gender has nothing to do with their sexual orientation, so why are they in the community? Unless it's say, oh I don't know, some kind of fetish? Don't make no sense. Pot talk brotherman
Yeah non binary is a way for weird looking and ugly chicks to feel better about themselves and make it part of some identity so they can't be mocked

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Hard to say what will happen with this show. Will it fizzle out into nothing or actually get a decent ending?

They've said they're only doing the stories from the games, so it'll likely be 2-3 seasons depending on how much they spread it out. A lot of people absolutely hated the story of the 2nd game, so they're definitely gonna piss of a lot of people off when it gets to that part of the show.

Say a lot of people again, stupid.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Nice picture, stupid.

I’ve seen advertisements for it everywhere over here. Have no desire to watch anything made by Neil Cuckman anymore.

I like friend of the show Pedro Pascal tho.

View attachment 89107
Hah. I’ve never seen the pictures before. So he decided not to wear the hat after the admiral took it from him. Fucking ribs. Admiral Orbani fucking rules.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I think they just cast her cause she had a fan favourite little role in Game of Thrones. The actual ‘acting’ i’ve seen from her was horrendous.

Oh sorry, don’t know if i can say ‘her’ anymore. Ugh.

View attachment 89110
It looks really cool to be able to just make something up and say “im that” and then have the media report on it as though it’s a real thing.

That’s right, child. I’m an eggo waffle covered in warm syrup sitting on the hood of a Prius. My pronouns are gazpacho/calamari

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I thought it was alright. I didn't play the vidya game but I like the apocalypse/end of the world type of shows. I'll continue to watch it but hopefully they don't try to prolong everything like the walking dead. I had to fawkin tap out of that one, it seemed fucking endless.

Also I like the Pedro Pascal. Seems a bit mysterious though if you get my meaning.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I thought it was alright. I didn't play the vidya game but I like the apocalypse/end of the world type of shows. I'll continue to watch it but hopefully they don't try to prolong everything like the walking dead. I had to fawkin tap out of that one, it seemed fucking endless.

Also I like the Pedro Pascal. Seems a bit mysterious though if you get my meaning.
I have been a fan of his since his Lady Di days. He's always involved in good stuff.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I’m only interested because I played the game. Pascal seems PFG but I don’t know if I can continue to watch this shit. This kid is just too offensive looking. Hurts my eyes. She has permanent RBF and I just want to smack her with a broom.

I’ll wait until it’s over and see what the consensus is.
Rbf? She does look like she's got fetal alcohol syndrome though