WWAW cart narcs?

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC

I have to say as someone who actually worked as one of the guys who collects the carts at a supermarket this guy is doing god's work.

As someone who did that job at Wal Mart for almost two years in two states, I completely disagree. There’s nothing more exciting than that one cart you see a mile away under the bridge. Instead of pushing hundreds of pounds of shit with bad wheels you are now on a leisurely stroll. If you’re any kind of smoker you now have time to do so. Carts all the way on the other side of the Home Depot parking lot near the Dennys were like little gifts from heaven.

Last edited:

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
The fag that wrote that is so up his own ass he’s never asked an actual (non mentally challenged) cart guy what he thinks. See my above post. Why does no one care about the lowly cart pusher? People just huffing their own farts, thinking of no one else. Niggas out here breaking into cars and stealing soundbars but think they're good people for putting the cart in a corral? OH THANK YOU SO MUCH YOURE SUCH A GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIETY!!!

Any of you wrapped up on the wrong side if this need to re examine yourselves.

Last edited:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I don't get the fuss. I prefer to park like using a public urinal, so it's nice when there's a cart left in an empty spot next to me. If there is one closer than the corral I will park my used cart's front wheels up on a concrete island for other shoppers' convenience. If this is the determining factor in whether or not I'm a good person, guess I'll take the L.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
I don't get the fuss. I prefer to park like using a public urinal, so it's nice when there's a cart left in an empty spot next to me. If there is one closer than the corral I will park my used cart's front wheels up on a concrete median for other shoppers' convenience. If this is the determining factor in whether or not I'm a good person, guess I'll take the L.

You're a MIGHTY fine person. These people are subhuman trash. Fucking SCUMMMMBAGS MOTHERFUCKING all of us cart boys. Even if I haven't done it since I was 19 I stand in solidarity with my brothermen.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
The fag that wrote that is so up his own ass he’s never asked an actual (non mentally challenged) cart guy what he thinks. See my above post. Why does no one car about the lowly cart pusher. People just huffing their own farts, thinking of no one else. Niggas out here breaking into cars and stealing soundbars but think their good people for putting the cart in a corral? OH THANK YOU SO MUCH YOURE SUCH A GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIETY!!!

Any if you wrapped up on the wrong side if this need to re examine yourselves.

Totally agree.

For the wagey, getting to slack off and find a cart out in the distance is sometimes the one respite they get that day.

The DMAN hasn't been to a grocery store in years, but he would be doing the normies and the jabronies a favor by abandoning carts.

The DMAN does in fact want to see the Cart Narc lispy faggot get killed by someone. I GOT YOUR MAGNET RIGHT HERE!!!!

DMAN

NYC Mayor
The waste of air that wrote this, trying to further marginalize an already plenty marginalized group of people. What a fucking dick. If he's not already dead from syphilis I hope it's coming soon.

Cart Simps are a newly discovered strain of White Nigger Disease (sometimes known as Opie Hater Zombie Syndrome, or Opie Derangement Syndrome.) Other afflictions in this class include Private Profile White Niggers, and the more recently known Post Deleting White Niggers.

Cart Simps are white (or nonwhite) people who pat themselves on the back for putting a shopping trolley in line, like good little sheep, "paying it forward" in their little sentimental, holiday spirit, happy-go-lucky fantasies. They have a low bar for morality, and nearly no frame of refernece for what is actually impressive, and what they themselves have accomplished individually, um basically, A bunch of No-Good, BORING, Dick Sucking FAGGOTS.

Go put the cart back. Do the bit, GOOD BOY.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC

Laugh it up cart simp!

I started working there in a farm town, not wanting to move syphon tubes. Paid for that year of college. They can transfer you anywhere, so I figured better to have a job lined up. Got to Vegas and would go punch in and go to nap in my car and listen to Carolla, which had a little show after it called OPIE AND ANTHONY. Without that dumb job I wouldn't be here with you cart simps.