WWAW Breuer being the opening act at Christian Nationalist rallies?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
This is another example of the retarded two sides polarization in everything including comedy. Hmmm, most comedians today sit on a soapbox and preach liberal talking points without being funny! Should I go against the grain by just being funny without a political slant? Nah, I’ll just sit on a soapbox and preach conservative talking points without being funny!

Breuer is a single serving comedian; he only has one issue to dispense with which to be funny at any single time.

First he was the SNL guy who made goat noises, then after he left 30 Rock, he embraced the role of stoner comedian. Next up was hanging with Lars Ulrich and being a heavy metal comedian (dvv dvv). Then came his Dad in the garage schtick.

Now, he is all in on the "I don't trust the vaccines" and "libtards r dumb" persona.

He is not funny now with this nor as he ever been funny before.

Comedy is dead.
His "dad in the garage" phase was one of the gayest things I've ever seen. "My wife doesn't allow me to enjoy music I like, so I can only enjoy it when she goes somewhere"...uh yeah Jim, that's really cool. Apparently, he assumed there were lots of other guys in the same boat, but he was wrong. It was an advertisement for complete and total faggotry.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
I'd say he's cashing in, but how can he make money when it's split with 250 other speakers

3c560ad7cf931e8bfbc996aee9df2956.jpeg
Man its been a while since I've seen an image so jam packed with "who gives a FUCK".

I like how they put a Bible on top of his head at the top of the poster. Stupid Evangelicals really think they follow the same religious texts. They killed Jesus you dopes. Sola scriptura niggas seem to forget the whole "Let His blood be on us and our children" verse.
They know. The whole subservience to Israel shit is because they think if they can embolden them to piss off the Arabs enough to kick off World War 3, it starts Armageddon and they effectively force Jesus to come back. Upon Jesus's return, he immediately kills 2/3s of the Jews and tortures the remaining third for seven years until they convert to Christianity.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
They know. The whole subservience to Israel shit is because they think if they can embolden them to piss off the Arabs enough to kick off World War 3, it starts Armageddon and they effectively force Jesus to come back. Upon Jesus's return, he immediately kills 2/3s of the Jews and tortures the remaining third for seven years until they convert to Christianity.
I think you're giving them too much credit.

WhereWeAt

On one hand, Breuer's retarded decline has been kind of tough to watch. But on the other hand, he kind of deserves it after doing that "heavy metal comedian" shtick and that intensely gay "dad rock" thing he was doing. That whole thing with his wife broke his brain, and a torrent of really dumb ideas was the result.

Jim has had his good days, but he's always been chasing the money.

SNL phase
Stoner phase (He later claimed he never really smoked)
Radio host/rock phase (JACKPOT!)
Clean phase (which he claimed for years was on the advice of Cosby, then changed that story)
Dad rock phase
Christian phase
Right wing grifter phase.

My main problem with Jim is he claims he's just a jester on the sidelines trying to make jokes. But in each of the latter phases, he was deliberately only thinking of what jokes were good for his branding at that time. I'd love to see him go up, be himself, and tell stories about Cosby being his mentor the way he talks about Lorne Michaels. It's been at least 15 years since Jim put funny first.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!

SNL phase
Clean phase (which he claimed for years was on the advice of Cosby, then changed that story)
Dad rock phase
Christian phase

My main problem with Jim is he claims he's just a jester on the sidelines trying to make jokes. But in each of the latter phases, he was deliberately only thinking of what jokes were good for his branding at that time. I'd love to see him go up, be himself, and tell stories about Cosby being his mentor the way he talks about Lorne Michaels. It's been at least 15 years since Jim put funny first.

Shortly before getting SNL, he was in several failed TV pilots. One was with Dave Chappelle, which wound up getting picked up. They replaced Breuer and the show tanked immediately.

SNL phase
Dad rock phase
Christian phase

With the dad rock thing, he obviously thought it'd resonate with other married faggots whose wives forbade them to listen to the music of their youth when their wives were around. But, remarkably, no such faggots existed, except for Jim. He just had no idea how deeply embarrassing and gay that whole premise was.

Wild

I love media!
This is rough. I can't help but feel like this is a grift on a niche audience, even if it doesn't seem like it.