WWAW Breuer being the opening act at Christian Nationalist rallies?

G

It’s hilarious watching people lose their minds on Twitter over some has-been making hack jokes in a church tent. He’s a real faggot, but so is everyone offended by this shit. It’s a tough one.
Oh I think it’s fine to hate equally. The reference to the “great awakening” stinks of Qtards.

But the left complaining about this is really rich. Basically everything else in entertainment is geared towards their belief system, they can’t let retarded Trump cultists have their show, too? Just leave them alone.

At least they weren’t dumb enough to vote for Joe Biden. The left is in absolutely no position to be pointing fingers and laughing.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I'd say he's cashing in, but how can he make money when it's split with 250 other speakers

3c560ad7cf931e8bfbc996aee9df2956.jpeg
Better graphic design than Compound.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Players routinely have their legs snapped in half during the game. They just cart them off and continue like nothing happened.

I'm just thankful the Bengals beat the bills this weekend. Inshallah they beat the chiefs next week so I don't have to see a thousand stories about mahomes gay brother and annoying ugly wife for 2 weeks
The tv was on in the break room today and I guess Sean Payton is being interviewed for a few head coaching job. Remember when the Saints were giving bonuses to players for hurting players and the price varied by how good they are? It’s all optics for the NFL trickling down to morons. I can understand finding something distasteful but why bother being upset?

It’s hilarious watching people lose their minds on Twitter over some has-been making hack jokes in a church tent. He’s a real faggot, but so is everyone offended by this shit. It’s a tough one.
Being offended by Breuer is like being offended by Gwar. Breuer is so far removed from the mainstream he may as well not even exist at all, at least as far as most people are concerned. He's an easy target of no importance, so who cares if he's ranting in a tent full of Trumpie weirdos? What difference does it make?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I don’t understand why anyone on the left is upset with this, it’s not like it’s some huge major show. It looks like it’s a Christian version of gathering of the juggalos. The left seems to have an issue that if they don’t like something they think nobody should like it AND it must be cancelled / shut down instead of just not watching it. I like Breuer, thought he was great with voices and some stories, but the dad rock thing was really embarrassing and he seems to have lost it over the past couple years (lot seems to be due to his wife being sick) but plenty of older comics like him have fallen and become weird as they get older trying to stay current in a profession that has really gone to shit over the past couple years.

I used to love stand up, watched tons of it, went to stand up shows, saw big names , etc. but it’s become so shitty lately I now can’t stand it. Now you’re only allowed to make safe approved jokes about certain groups and subjects and you have to do the same thing as everyone else. Norm was getting shit near the end because he WOULDNT do hack trump jokes like everyone else and was being called everything from a MAGA comedian (he stayed away from politics) to a Christian comedian (again, stayed away from politics) as a way to shit on him for doing his own thing that he always did instead of doing what everyone else was doing. Norm was a massive loss to comedy because he didn’t give a shit about what was trendy and did his own thing.

Last edited:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
"Christian Nationalist" is code for Zionist.

Here's Michael Flynn at one of their events:
“I mean, there's a spiritual war and there is a political war. And they are going on, they're going on in this country right now. You know, God didn't choose America, God chose Israel. America chose God,” he said. https://www.thebatavian.com/joanne-beck/flynn-rouses-crowd-to-not-take-it-any-more/614223

If you remember, RussiaGate was actually Michael Flynn (on behalf of Kushner) trying to get Russia to pull a favor for Israel.

Kushner reportedly told Flynn to contact Russians over anti-Israel UN resolution

Mr Ass

And on the other side you have a self hating white Hollywood liberal cuckold who is married to a baboon. He is raising her two black kids from his wife's black bull.

heresh da thing... has anyone else seen the bell curve chart of IQ : vaxxed/unvaxxed? the unvaxxed are mainly below average IQ or above average... Breuer can only appeal to one of those groups

Breuer is a single serving comedian; he only has one issue to dispense with which to be funny at any single time.

First he was the SNL guy who made goat noises, then after he left 30 Rock, he embraced the role of stoner comedian. Next up was hanging with Lars Ulrich and being a heavy metal comedian (dvv dvv). Then came his Dad in the garage schtick.

Now, he is all in on the "I don't trust the vaccines" and "libtards r dumb" persona.

He is not funny now with this nor as he ever been funny before.

Comedy is dead.