• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Brendan Schaub

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I cant wait to hear Dana respond to that tough talk.

m34cazcb0vn91.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I do legit hate Schaub. I hate-watched the one special and have never forgiven myself. I'm waiting for the one rare night I'm piss drunk to watch the other.

As for the Rogan comment - for a time, no one could attack ANYONE in his circle, not even Braindumb. If you did, you were as good as dead in the comedy circuit. The fact that Schlub is fair game now tells me a few things:

1. Rogan is probably tired of Schlubs big-stuffing, hack comedy, marble mouthing, and trugg walging

2. Rogan's shine is beginning to wane just a little

3. Thicc Boi is just a gateway for the rest of that crew to get in the crosshairs in due time

No one keeps their spot forever, and the podcast field has become incredibly over-crowded. Yes, Rogan got in ahead of a lot of people. Yes, he carved a niche. Even I enjoyed some of the old interviews in a stupid way. But he didn't evolve it, instead he just got too full of his own bullshit. He's been very lucky that a lot of people are slaves to a routine, but that can always change.

Great guy though. Never meddem. Axe Jay.
They're so close that Rogan either didn't know or did not remember Schaub's son's name. Rogan also had no idea what the fuck ThiccBoy was--

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
They're so close that Rogan either didn't know or did not remember Schaub's son's name. Rogan also had no idea what the fuck ThiccBoy was--

I think Rogan has become so full of shit with this power that he wields, that certain people are going to get the chopping block.

Money and power just amplifies who you really are. I credit him for talking Schaub out of MMA - he probably did save that idiots life by doing that - but he's enabled him, and now it's obvious that's fading.

It's like the slow kid in grammar school: they're nice to him because they feel bad, but like young children with no tact or maturity, they don't really want him around.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
That sub has managed to do what this sub didn't do, and thats stay alive.
Because they never did anything risky. They are boring fags.
And as a result it has prospered, some seriously creative funny shit happens there. Prime r/opieandanthony was some incredible shit but theres so many fuckin try-to-be-edgy hate everything cockheads a sub can take before it implodes in on itself
Like what? Memes and photoshopped pictures of Schaub? I never remember /tfatk doing anything even close to the pests at their peak.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Because they never did anything risky. They are boring fags.

Like what? Memes and photoshopped pictures of Schaub? I never remember /tfatk doing anything even close to the pests at their peak.

The only thing I can think of is some idiot getting doxxed by Mark Harley.

G

That sub has managed to do what this sub didn't do, and thats stay alive. And as a result it has prospered, some seriously creative funny shit happens there. Prime r/opieandanthony was some incredible shit but theres so many fuckin try-to-be-edgy hate everything cockheads a sub can take before it implodes in on itself
You probably refer to yourself as a "Homeless cat". Kys.

G

When I was referring to edgy guys who think its cool to hate on everything, I was referring to hacky fucks like yourself. Have an original stance on something in your life then come back to me, people like you have become a cliche now
Based on your post history you're projecting..

Screenshot_20220916-213552_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220916-213703_Chrome.jpg

Until you become self aware refrain from addressing me.

You're a humorless cunt.