• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Brendan Schaub

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Guys like Conor McGregor and Jorge Masvidal, two massive stars, both have alcohol brands. Schaub started his own whiskey despite being far less famous. And reportedly it tanked in sales. Maybe even a major money loser for him.

You mean it lost his father money. The guy had to fly into LA to co-sign Brenda's Ferrari lease.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I never really listened to him besides a clip here and there but he was pretty good on AYG and came off as likeable (talking about his childhood, riffing, etc.) until he started bragging about how much money he had. “I thought my dad’s house was huge but I can fit his house in mine.” He just has no tact. It’s fun to make fun of the bbbbbooyyyss but I don’t care either way about Brendan.

2chapos

Forum Clout
yk3zu1mewt611-removebg-preview.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I just found out that his Portland shows didn't sell worth a damn, but a fucking puppet comedian named Randy Feltface had a show a week later that did sell out.

A puppet outsold Schlob. I need to go find a church because clearly there is a God.

Now Jesus my Lard an savor, walg me to my trugg.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
I just found out that his Portland shows didn't sell worth a damn, but a fucking puppet comedian named Randy Feltface had a show a week later that did sell out.

A puppet outsold Schlob. I need to go find a church because clearly there is a God.

Now Jesus my Lard an savor, walg me to my trugg.
Randy feltface is actually kind of funny. I get his clips randomly recommended to me on YouTube

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Shit talking about Schaub is fun and management likes the direction of the sub, but I agree with Redbar on how comics are latching onto Schaub hate as a safe guy to fuck with.

They don't shit on Callen or Dane Cook or D'elia, they shit on Schaub who, while an asshole, has become the male Amy Schumer; the early bloomer who stupid people can hate on. Not defending either one, but it's the safe route for cowards who are afraid of Rogan or someone who matters.

Then you have people who feel like because they hate Brenda, they must like Khalyla. No stupid, they're both awful

Last edited:

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Shit talking about Schaub is fun and management likes the direction of the sub, but I agree with Redbar on how comics are latching onto Schaub hate as a safe guy to fuck with.

They don't shit on Callen or Dance Cook or D'elia, they shit on Schaub who, while an asshole, has become the male Amy Schumer; the early bloomer who stupid people can hate on. Not defending either one, but it's the safe route for cowards who are afraid of Rogan or someone who matters.

Then you have people who feel like because they hate Brenda, they must like Khalyla. No stupid, they're both awful

I do legit hate Schaub. I hate-watched the one special and have never forgiven myself. I'm waiting for the one rare night I'm piss drunk to watch the other.

As for the Rogan comment - for a time, no one could attack ANYONE in his circle, not even Braindumb. If you did, you were as good as dead in the comedy circuit. The fact that Schlub is fair game now tells me a few things:

1. Rogan is probably tired of Schlubs big-stuffing, hack comedy, marble mouthing, and trugg walging

2. Rogan's shine is beginning to wane just a little

3. Thicc Boi is just a gateway for the rest of that crew to get in the crosshairs in due time

No one keeps their spot forever, and the podcast field has become incredibly over-crowded. Yes, Rogan got in ahead of a lot of people. Yes, he carved a niche. Even I enjoyed some of the old interviews in a stupid way. But he didn't evolve it, instead he just got too full of his own bullshit. He's been very lucky that a lot of people are slaves to a routine, but that can always change.

Great guy though. Never meddem. Axe Jay.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Brenda is now in a public feud with Dana White, Joe's boss at the UFC.

Again?

White's a fucking tadger, but he's consistent about his dislike of Schaub. Whether you like him or not (I don't), White is a carny and talks like one. Turkish Trug Walger enunciates like he's reciting "War and Peace" as he's blowing the entire Heart of Midlothian locker room.

Dana's going to bury that redact.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Again?

White's a fucking tadger, but he's consistent about his dislike of Schaub. Whether you like him or not (I don't), White is a carny and talks like one. Turkish Trug Walger enunciates like he's reciting "War and Peace" as he's blowing the entire Heart of Midlothian locker room.

Dana's going to bury that redact.

>Unfortunately, not surprised you’re a bully. Always have been. You put on a pair of designer jeans and some “hip sneakers” and think you’re cool. You’re still a dork with a frat bro vocabulary. Calling me and numerous people “dummy” “dumbass” “f*cking idiot”

Guess who said that.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
The best career move he could make would be turning heel against LA phonies. Just call out Whitney for being cool with D'Elia's debauchery until the public withdrew permission. Hell, invite D'Elia again and just ambush the motherfucker. Call Khalyla out on Front Street; "Yeah I tried to fuck you once upon a time, but how bout when you actually fucked a dog? Heard it bowlth ways, bapa." Tell Tim Dillon to stop pretending he's on the fence and just do a political show already. Make these faggots pay for turning on you when the internet decided you were uncool.

If he was really a both guns blazing asshole and spokesman for the cruelty of the internet, it would be a legit path. He'd first have to ditch Callen, and second, he'd need to own up to his flaws.