• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Brendan Schaub

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I honestly think this guy is going to be 10x the lolcow he is in a couple of years. Theo Von left him. Chris D’elia will eventually leave him. He fucked over Bobby Lee. He got clowned on Logan Pauls podcast. He got straight up disrespected with Pedo Bryan Callen recently on Rogans podcast. He left his pretty much last corporate gig at SHOWTIME to start independently. Then he made the Gringo Papi which is the worst comedy special you will ever fucking watch.

The last people he has left is Callen who will do nothing for him and Rogan who’s getting sick of him. He recently expressed moving to Austin to be with Daddy Joe. How long before the impending divorce and CTE set in and this guys life goes into a spiral?

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I honestly think this guy is going to be 10x the lolcow he is in a couple of years. Theo Von left him. Chris D’elia will eventually leave him. He fucked over Bobby Lee. He got clowned on Logan Pauls podcast. He got straight up disrespected with Pedo Bryan Callen recently on Rogans podcast. He left his pretty much last corporate gig at SHOWTIME to start independently. Then he made the Gringo Papi which is the worst comedy special you will ever fucking watch.

The last people he has left is Callen who will do nothing for him and Rogan who’s getting sick of him. He recently expressed moving to Austin to be with Daddy Joe. How long before the impending divorce and CTE set in and this guys life goes into a spiral?
How long before the CTE sets in? Years ago, B.

AWetBlanket

Forum Clout

I hate literally every person you mentioned in that diatribe

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I was on some Ultimate Fighter TV show binge on youtube and saw him for about 30 seconds during one of the seasons.

So that's where he got his fame, being a 5th best fighter in a 20th season of an MMA reality show?
Who's cock did he suck to have them trick people into booking him and labelling him as a comedian?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I was on some Ultimate Fighter TV show binge on youtube and saw him for about 30 seconds during one of the seasons.

So that's where he got his fame, being a 5th best fighter in a 20th season of an MMA reality show?
Who's cock did he suck to have them trick people into booking him and labelling him as a comedian?
Oh man Brendan Schaub is a rabbit hole. He got on the Ultimate Fighter than became an actual UFC fighter. He got some credit for knocking out a legendary UFC fighter (who was way past his prime) but was legendarily known himself for getting the shit kicked out of him.

Long story short, he went on Rogan because he was an MMA fighter and personal friend and got OBLITERATED and told he needed to stop because he was a shit fighter. So he went into…podcasting and comedy. Pretty much Daddy Joe has been pulling the strings behind the scenes to the point where no LA comedian can call out Schaub for the braindamaged hack he is for fear of upsetting Rogan.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Oh man Brendan Schaub is a rabbit hole. He got on the Ultimate Fighter than became an actual UFC fighter. He got some credit for knocking out a legendary UFC fighter (who was way past his prime) but was legendarily known himself for getting the shit kicked out of him.
He was 4-0 before coming to the UFC. Then went 6-5 against heavyweights in the UFC, where if you get hit once you get knocked out. He has three decisions in fifteen matches which is about right for heavyweight where everyone is beating each other into a coma. He has a winning record against heavyweights in the UFC which is way better than most. Rogan is a little midget who never fought anyone in his life. Keep in mind guys like Overeem failed to get UFC titles. And guys like Jon Jones refused to fight at heavyweight because the division is insane.

Schaub sucks at comedy. But he was a professional athlete in the top organization in his sport. College athlete. Golden Gloves boxer. Dude is a serious A-level athlete despite his life being a joke now. Rogan is jealous of him for sure. I would bet that Rogan wishes he were like Schaub way more than the other way around.
Long story short, he went on Rogan because he was an MMA fighter and personal friend and got OBLITERATED and told he needed to stop because he was a shit fighter. So he went into…podcasting and comedy. Pretty much Daddy Joe has been pulling the strings behind the scenes to the point where no LA comedian can call out Schaub for the braindamaged hack he is for fear of upsetting Rogan.
Rogan just likes being around fighters. Just like Jim Norton. Both are diminutive dwarfs with alpha male fantasies. And are standups and in show business. Both Norton and Rogan work for the UFC. Rogan hosting events. Norton with that podcast for UFC. Rogan keeps athletes around himself to feel like he is "one of the guys". And has deluded himself into thinking he is on the level of these fighters.

Forum Clout
Schaub's foray into stand up isn't that much different from what washed up actors, athletes and media personalities have been doing for decades save for the fact that his horseshit was cosigned by people with legitimate industry influence.

I feel the same way about Schaub as I do Bert Kreischer: completely insufferable and untalented, but I blame the enablers more than the performer.

G

I can assure you it wasn’t MY cock, Ms. Shields.

Forum Clout
I genuinely (and would tell you if I wasn't) believe Schaub is such a retard that at some point in the near future he'll actually beat up some comic who disrespects him and end up in jail. He really is about as smart as a chimp and has the same reactions to "provocation" as one, and I don't see him taking to being humiliated on a routine basis lightly for very long. Mongoloid is gonna roid rage on someone soon enough, he's a civilian not built for "the craft".

Schaub.PNG