WWAW bleak, depressing movies?

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Our French teacher showed that film to us in class when we were 14. He also made us watch Les Roseaux Sauvages, which has lots of teen fucking, both gay and straight, among other inappropriate films. Yeah, he was a middle-aged homosexual and no one thought otherwise about it.

Agnieszka Holland is one of the only female directors that makes movies like a man. Katherine Bigilow too.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
This one was fawwwwkin brutal

View attachment 98652
I’ve been wanting to watch this one. Is it like requiem for a dream though where it completely wallows in its own misery? I’m getting sick of movies like that
My parents rented it on VHS on release when I was 10 and I watched it with them, lol. It's really good. Lukas Moodysson is either hit or miss with his films but when he hits, it's a homerun. This one, Fucking Åmål, TIllsammans and Vi Är Bäst are all amazing. Best films to come out of Sweden in decades.

Renaus

1677689511077.png

I thought that I wouldn't like it because I'm not into old movies but this movie is great and very depressing. It is about a jap learning that he is dying of cancer and dealing with the fact that he lived a meaningless life.