• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW being addicted to Zyns?

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
there are little nicotine mints ova heeere, they fucking rule.

I'm vaping right now, doesn't quite do it for me.

Nicotine (in reasonable levels) isn't actually bad for you, it's just the combustion of tobacco which causes carcinogens
Yeah, they say vaping isn't as bad for you. I'll probably be one of the first to die from some weird vaping cancer since I've been doing it since the beginning, almost 13 years now.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I smoke a couple cigars a week and really enjoy the nicotine buzz of a premium cigar, so these things intrigue me, but I know i would just end up doing these all day and still smoking a couple cigars a week so it seems like a foolhardy thing to actively go out and purchase

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
Why would you do this instead of just buying nicotine concentrate and adding it to a drink or something? Is it like a losenge or do you pack your lip? I'm still vaping so I won't call it gay but it seems queer.
It's like snus but it's nicotine salt not tobacco so they can be a bit more flexible with flavoring and the packets are usually smaller than a snus packet.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
So even though I promised my girlfriend I wouldn’t buy any more zyns, I’m going to exploit a loophole and try some kind of nicotine mint. I don’t think it’s gonna hit the same

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I can't find the video, but Shane Gillis peer pressured Bobby Kelly into trying zyn on The Bonfire and he's addicted now. I don't even know how it got to that point because he stopped talking and turned green for a while like he was gonna puke. I've heard him get weirdly quiet on the show since then and he'll be like "zyn's got me fuckin dizzy."