• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW being addicted to Zyns?

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Nicotine is great I’m about to slam a ghost and a mango rogue and go get some hash. Addiction is the shit.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
After Googling it, it seems to be a shittier version of snus? Didn't realize that was popular outside of Sweden. That brings me back, a shit ton of people start using it when they're like 14 to the point that trash bags would always reek of it at school. One time I was at a LAN party and one guy I knew tried it for the first time and ended up vomiting for hours, lol.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Obama is a patposter.
They didn't have the coffee flavor bit the pajeet told me this is the good one. Thoughts?
Had to keep my hand out of the Pic bc the cellar table is a cruel place
20240711-083347.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
6mg is as high as they go, I can find ones at like 8 or 9mg pretty easy. The brand On has 8mg packs that are smaller than zyns. My go to is their 8mg mint

There are definitely 9mg Zyns in the US. When I was in England two weeks ago they had 11.5s. Also that country has an insane vaping addiction.

I tried some of the Ons. It just didn’t hit the same for me.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Obama is a patposter.
They didn't have the coffee flavor bit the pajeet told me this is the good one. Thoughts?
Had to keep my hand out of the Pic bc the cellar table is a cruel place
20240711-083347.jpg
I think that flavor is okay. Since I’m white, I prefer gay fruity flavors like citrus.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I didn't think they were available where I am... but they are! Already ordered some

fucks yeah nigga! my buddy from US brought some over, fucking love that shit!

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Why would you do this instead of just buying nicotine concentrate and adding it to a drink or something? Is it like a losenge or do you pack your lip? I'm still vaping so I won't call it gay but it seems queer.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Why would you do this instead of just buying nicotine concentrate and adding it to a drink or something? Is it like a losenge or do you pack your lip? I'm still vaping so I won't call it gay but it seems queer.
there are little nicotine mints ova heeere, they fucking rule.

I'm vaping right now, doesn't quite do it for me.

Nicotine (in reasonable levels) isn't actually bad for you, it's just the combustion of tobacco which causes carcinogens