• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Ancient Egypt

G

I did some work for a rich Egyptian couple a while ago, the dude was chill as fuck and was barely there but the woman was there all the time. She was extremely nice and pleasant but also one of the most annoying people I've worked for because she kept changing her mind on things and would want to ask me or tell me arbitrary shit while I was in the middle of busting my ass and always expected me to stop working and look at her while she was saying useless things.

I ultimately have a really positive opinion of her, regardless. They paid me really well and she made me smoked venison sandwiches for lunch. They want me back to do some more jobs soon and I'll probably do it but I'm really considering not doing it because she was so mosquito-like and irritating.
Arabs really know how to remind you that you are the help. You cannot be from the West for eg, and work retail in Dubai. You have to be from some Asiatic, servile type culture.