• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Ancient Egypt

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
henna-ancient-egyptian-princess-hand.png
Hnn9KVMPzMZPWa2RY4TTVG3fMvT4AZYPHmuUMHJ94JtuAWaNDyU3LxKbResTYbud8MFB5fDYq8YtXzKLSbPjbLP2qjUkwgnK7RfoW4ZkS3aoevU2cMP7unbXBvhLGVdWXAKTkrGK7qqrH8wej51PdJJkJrbyCLTyTrE7i9pH84afQaHadMYDFC22RWHVQ8shtuKwr23KfEvTfkWerfAJGyvgQMHAHDy3Zc9Qa87WDeWSrRQUQ5xhTC6XbZ

these ppl are my ancestors small wyz....if I get mummified this is how my remains will look. How can you be a natural redhead in the dry desert climate of Egypt. Even Arab bedouins would get sun burn if they went topless (unlike Ancient Egyptians, who never needed robes or turbans etc).
That skin is midnight black, child.
And Malcolm X had red hair too.
I'm sorry you're so stupid, I can't help you.

G

Boq, have you ever looked into why there's so much fascination with ancient Egypt among the Western esoteric tradition (masonry, Rosicrucianism, Crowley, etc.)? Egypt is one of those blind spots in my understanding of history so I don't know a whole lot about it.
I have private theories on it...One thing you have to keep in mind: Napoleon brought along with him the cream of the crop, scientists, linguists, engineers, etc. to survey everything about Egypt. Napoleon himself was just some Corsican pimp, but TPTB KNEW something about dark arts perfected in Pharaonic Egypt, pertaining to government and controlling the masses.

Babylon is where wizardry originated...and Egypt is where bureaucracy (and social engineering) did.

It was the Egyptians who taught (((Hebrews))) everything except herding sheep. Including circumcision (both male and female...hebrews just got obsessed with one, BUT their yentas mother-henned them enough to avoid the other).

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Egyptian Clit Snippers: Waah we had a civilisation
African American Niggers: Waah we waz kangz
White Internet Dwellers: Waah Egyptians were white

All wrong, boq is right again. Suck shit niggers, egyptians and terminally online /pol/ posters.

My favourite part of ancient Egypt is how they enslaved the jews so bad that they had to make up a bunch of ludicrous stories about escaping and getting revenge via frogs just to save face.

G

Egyptian Clit Snippers: Waah we had a civilisation
African American Niggers: Waah we waz kangz
White Internet Dwellers: Waah Egyptians were white

All wrong, boq is right again. Suck shit niggers, egyptians and terminally online /pol/ posters.

My favourite part of ancient Egypt is how they enslaved the jews so bad that they had to make up a bunch of ludicrous stories about escaping and getting revenge via frogs just to save face.
The dynamic between Egypt and the early Israelites was EXACTLY like America and Mexico...young (((Hebrews))) would sneak into egypt to tryto make a buck...but the locals hated them because they brought wages down. Over time, they were so numerous the Eastern Delta lost its EGYPTIAN name (K-M-T) and got known more by its Semitic name (Mizraim)...which trickled down today into the Arabic name for all of Egypt: Al-Masr.

By late bronze age (when many biblical stories were written) you can see Hebrews were integrating into Egyptian society. Joseph AS for eg is a purely hebraic name...but few centuries later, Moses AS is 100% Egyptian (Moses meant divine-breath in Egyptian. Thutmoses for eg...the breath of Thoth). Alot were in high government positions from Josephs time...and by Moses AS time inside the Egyptian royal household (baby Moses in basket story ;)>

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
The dynamic between Egypt and the early Israelites was EXACTLY like America and Mexico...young (((Hebrews))) would sneak into egypt to tryto make a buck...but the locals hated them because they brought wages down. Over time, they were so numerous the Eastern Delta lost its EGYPTIAN name (K-M-T) and got known more by its Semitic name (Mizraim)...which trickled down today into the Arabic name for all of Egypt: Al-Masr.

By late bronze age (when many biblical stories were written) you can see Hebrews were integrating into Egyptian society. Joseph AS for eg is a purely hebraic name...but few centuries later, Moses AS is 100% Egyptian (Moses meant divine-breath in Egyptian. Thutmoses for eg...the breath of Thoth). Alot were in high government positions from Josephs time...and by Moses AS time inside the Egyptian royal household (baby Moses in basket story ;)>
Interesting, what’s your stance on circumcision (male and female)?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout

There was also a tribe of people outside of Egypt that the Egyptians referred to as the Ha-bee-rew that they would pay to fight for them as mercs. The idea that the jews were slaves to the Egyptians is bull shit, just jews crying victim throughout history.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Kinda weird that modern Egypt is full of Arabs then. Is the theory that the ancient kangs were forced south after creating this glorious civilization?

G

^^ Its not about ratings...its not meant to make money.

this is an attempt by (((Hollywood)) to pit Egyptian Arabs and African Americans against each other. One group doesn't care, the other group isn't mindful enough to know when they are being used.

(I mean they could have used an Anwar Sadat or Myron Gaines type Egyptian, they are black-ish like me...in anycase Cleopatra was Greek-Macedonian, not even Egyptian)

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
^^ Its not about ratings...its not meant to make money.

this is an attempt by (((Hollywood)) to pit Egyptian Arabs and African Americans against each other. One group doesn't care, the other group isn't mindful enough to know when they are being used.

(I mean they could have used an Anwar Sadat or Myron Gaines type Egyptian, they are black-ish like me...in anycase Cleopatra was Greek-Macedonian, not even Egyptian)
They didn't cast a single Egyptian in it so this is very true.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I did some work for a rich Egyptian couple a while ago, the dude was chill as fuck and was barely there but the woman was there all the time. She was extremely nice and pleasant but also one of the most annoying people I've worked for because she kept changing her mind on things and would want to ask me or tell me arbitrary shit while I was in the middle of busting my ass and always expected me to stop working and look at her while she was saying useless things.

I ultimately have a really positive opinion of her, regardless. They paid me really well and she made me smoked venison sandwiches for lunch and acknowledged and thanked me for my hard work every day, which doesn't happen a lot. They want me back to do some more jobs soon and I'll probably do it but I'm really considering not doing it because she was so mosquito-like and irritating.