• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Ancient Egypt

G

And Afrocentrists and Eurocentrists futilely fighting over it

eg.png

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
They wuz kangs pretty gud. I used to have the David Macauley PBS specials on ancient architecture, those were PFG. I'm gonna see if I can't find em on the tubes... Of course. I'd like to hear your take on this one, Boq.

Edit: lmao at the mason sponsorship. Totally relevant, but still...👁️ 👌
Probably the gayest possible post but I always enjoyed Egypt themed things in video games.
WWAWD Powerslave?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
They wuz kangs pretty gud. I used to have the David Macauley PBS specials on ancient architecture, those were PFG. I'm gonna see if I can't find em on the tubes... Of course. I'd like to hear your take on this one, Boq.

Edit: lmao at the concrete masons sponsorship. Totally relevant, but still...👁️ 👌

WWAWD Powerslave?

Never played but it looks PFG.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]CnHcG9oE9Ec[/MEDIA]
Edit: lmao at the concrete masons sponsorship. 👁️ 👌

WWAWD Powerslave?
In all seriousness, Egypt was the result of cattle-herder types mixing with settled agricultural types. The agricultural tech came from the fertile crescent (modern day Iraq, Syria, Turkey, etc)...and the cattle herding was indigenous (to a wetter Sahara). Neither populations would be defined as anything but Brown Middle Eastern.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
In all seriousness, Egypt was the result of cattle-herder types mixing with settled agricultural types. The agricultural tech came from the fertile crescent...and the cattle herding was indigenous (to a wetter Sahara). Neither populations would be defined as anything but Brown Middle Eastern.
I meant on the video. For some reason I kind of assumed you didn't buy into the woke black supremacist line. It would make a great Battlefield Earth type scifi.
As to the ancient world and the Middle East, you seem to have some specific skin in this game (so to speak), so I'd be interested to hear what you think of how the ancient Egyptians were portrayed in what I remember from childhood being a very good program.

1684204882696.png

G

I meant on the video. For some reason I kind of assumed you didn't buy into the woke black supremacist line. It would make a great Battlefield Earth type scifi.
As to the ancient world and the Middle East, you seem to have some specific skin in this game (so to speak), so I'd be interested to hear what you think of how the ancient Egyptians were portrayed in what I remember from childhood being a very good program.

View attachment 120021
Egypt was always multiethnic...but got paler if anything over time (Persian, Greeks, Arabs, Turks, European colonization) all ruled it and were lighter skinned than the locals. The Hebrews (and Libyans) were lighter than them. Watching the video rn, but the sponsors did make me lol.

Unicorn productions...is it.

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
Forum Clout

Edit: lmao at the mason sponsorship. Totally relevant, but still...👁️ 👌

WWAWD Powerslave?

Ridiculously good game. Whoever was responsible for hiding the dev dolls was a cunt though.

G

Really. Hair dye? that lasts over 3000 years? what did they have back then fuckin plants? Nah he was a redhead.

henna-ancient-egyptian-princess-hand.png
Hnn9KVMPzMZPWa2RY4TTVG3fMvT4AZYPHmuUMHJ94JtuAWaNDyU3LxKbResTYbud8MFB5fDYq8YtXzKLSbPjbLP2qjUkwgnK7RfoW4ZkS3aoevU2cMP7unbXBvhLGVdWXAKTkrGK7qqrH8wej51PdJJkJrbyCLTyTrE7i9pH84afQaHadMYDFC22RWHVQ8shtuKwr23KfEvTfkWerfAJGyvgQMHAHDy3Zc9Qa87WDeWSrRQUQ5xhTC6XbZ

these ppl are my ancestors small wyz....if I get mummified this is how my remains will look. How can you be a natural redhead in the dry desert climate of Egypt. Even Arab bedouins would get sun burn if they went topless (unlike Ancient Egyptians, who never needed robes or turbans etc).

Last edited by a moderator: