• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW anarchy and libertarians?

Forum Clout
Lew Rockwell and Murray Rothbard were playing around with a racially aware version of libertarianism in the late 80s They started a movement called called paleo-libertariansim and embraced Pat Buchanan. It ended up getting Ron Paul in trouble years later; Lew Rockwell was the author of his "racist" newsletters.
I remember Rockwell from the Jeff Rense site, which to my surprise is still around. Man, that site is a goof and a half.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I think it comes down to 'the world would be great if everyone was like me' - which is kinda short-sighted. I'd be scared of me if I was me & I am me!
There's a place called 'Christiania' where they managed libertarian (ok, anarcho-communist) self-governance, there was a lot of weed & they basically get very little done since everyone needs to agree to do anything.

I think libertarian ideas work on the small scale but any time I do the thought experiment it always ends in some form of government &/or communism.