• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW anarchy and libertarians?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
No, no no no no you just don't get it! We will all agree and shake hands! don't you see? I will be responsible for the patch of asphalt in front of my house, and then Niggerella 2 doors down will be responsible for hers. As long as we get all 200,000 people on board in a city to do road maintenance wow it will be great! Think of the pittance of money we will save from those EVIL city taxes that upkeep infrastructure!

Same brainrot level as communism.
That's exactly it. It literally does just sound like communism to me.

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
That's exactly it. It literally does just sound like communism to me.
And yet Dave Smith will literally give a kindergarten level answer like that to a simple hypothetical of "how do we maintain roads/infrastructure with zero taxes". Oh but he hates communism though.

I'm sure Niggerella 2 doors down who never laid pavement in her life will do a stellar job of it, and LOVE doing it for free! Utopia!

Lucky Buddha Beer

Forum Clout
And the smugness of their conviction in the most absolutely stupid ineffective solutions. That Michael Malice guy too; born Michael Krechmer.

"Wow you LIBERALS just do not get it, we will form a collective in our neighborhoods and pool our money together monthly to simply pay a company to maintain roads and snowplow!"

OH YOU MEAN LIKE HOW TAXES WORK?

Why did you have to post this thread I lost at least 12 hours from my lifespan angrily typing.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
And the smugness of their conviction in the most absolutely stupid ineffective solutions. That Michael Malice guy too; born Michael Krechmer.

"Wow you LIBERALS just do not get it, we will form a collective in our neighborhoods and pool our money together monthly to simply pay a company to maintain roads and snowplow!"

Why did you have to post this thread I lost at least 12 hours from my lifespan angrily typing.
Michael Malice and Dave Smith should spend a week each in Slab City and see how fast they start whining that they hate everything about it and get a few of their teeth gun-bunted out by some meth head combat vet.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
It's just points along a continuum ranging from "totalitarian government control" to "no government, complete anarchy". Libertarianism tends to be 80%+ on the way to complete anarchy, where as communism lives 80%+ on the way to totalitarian government. Most extreme answers to anything are childish and retarded. "Just give everyone the money they need and a house and everything will be fine!" is just as much of a 5 year old take as "get rid of the government and let people do whatever they want." The correct answer of course, lies somewhere at 50+% leaning towards less government, so long as everyone is white (not including jews).

Forum Clout

They all have these smart ass Jewish answers. I haven't heard them answer the simple question, "Niggers though?"

Lucky Buddha Beer

Forum Clout
They all have these smart ass Jewish answers. I haven't heard them answer the simple question, "Niggers though?"
they will dodge the fuck outta that question. With half of them being crypto-fascist-likes anyway. Which doesn't exactly jive, fascism + libertarianism? Two things that are sort of antithetical to one another? Their level of intelligence just sort of boils down to a Patrick-style of governance where it is: if I like it, it's great, if i don't like it, PRISON stlaker.

and I aint even racist.

G

It's a childish response to having bad leadership. "Maybe we should have NO rules then!" No, stupid. You have to overcome your autism and narcissism, talk to people in your community, get over your faggoty nitpicking differences and bond over common goals so you can form a coalition to oppose the bullshit. It's not easy, but it's the only way to make it work. Otherwise, you're stuck with whoever bankers decide your "representatives" should be.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
they will dodge the fuck outta that question. With half of them being crypto-fascist-likes anyway. Which doesn't exactly jive, fascism + libertarianism? Two things that are sort of antithetical to one another? Their level of intelligence just sort of boils down to a Patrick-style of governance where it is: if I like it, it's great, if i don't like it, PRISON stlaker.

and I aint even racist.
Lew Rockwell and Murray Rothbard were playing around with a racially aware version of libertarianism in the late 80s They started a movement called called paleo-libertariansim and embraced Pat Buchanan. It ended up getting Ron Paul in trouble years later; Lew Rockwell was the author of his "racist" newsletters.

Lucky Buddha Beer

Forum Clout
Lew Rockwell and Murray Rothbard were playing around with a racially aware version of libertarianism in the late 80s They started a movement called called paleo-libertariansim and embraced Pat Buchanan. It ended up getting Ron Paul in trouble years later; Lew Rockwell was the author of his "racist" newsletters.
Yep I know of that story. Quite humorous. Funny how poorly Ron Paul tried to run from it too. "uhhh yeah uuuhh that was like uhh 15 years ago uhh" Keeping in mind he was in his mid 60s at the time. Oh so you were only vehemently racist/paling with them in your early 50s! Got it, you get a pass my boy.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
Yep I know of that story. Quite humorous. Funny how poorly Ron Paul tried to run from it too. "uhhh yeah uuuhh that was like uhh 15 years ago uhh" Keeping in mind he was in his mid 60s at the time. Oh so you were only vehemently racist/paling with them in your early 50s! Got it, you get a pass my boy.
He took "moral responsibility" for them and Lew Rockwell never stepped forward to say he wrote them. It's extremely obvious he did. Rockwell later went on to have an affair with anti war activist Cindy Sheehan, breaking up her marriage.

Monk

Forum Clout
anarchist libertarian state in New Hampshire with no government

The person you listened to is a tard...It's impossible to be both an anarchist and a libertarian. Anarchists believe in the abolition of all institutions of authority, like government. Libertarians believe that institutions of authority, like government, should exist but at some sort of minimal level.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
The person you listened to is a tard...It's impossible to be both an anarchist and a libertarian. Anarchists believe in the abolition of all institutions of authority, like government. Libertarians believe that institutions of authority, like government, should exist but at some sort of minimal level.
Anarcho-Captalists are libertarian anarchists.

Forum Clout
A good friend of mine is a professed libertarian, and at times I suspect it's because he thinks he could rise to power if societal regulations were relaxed. Curious if others have similar experiences.

Not libertarian but all the Commies I've known were smug, unstable, know-it-alls who believe they are the ones to lead the revolution, maaaaaaan. However, they aren't self-aware enough to realize they lack the intelligence, ruthlessness, and cunning, to take charge following a power vacuum and would be squashed like ants.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Almost all libertarians/anarchists believe in a "non-aggression principle". "Under the non-aggression principle (NAP), the punishment of serious crimes would generally follow a framework based on the principles of individual rights, proportionality, and restitution rather than retribution. However, the specific implementation of justice in a society adhering to the NAP can vary, as different individuals and communities may have different approaches.

In a society guided by the NAP, the primary focus of punishment for serious crimes would be on restoring justice and compensating the victims rather than seeking revenge or inflicting harm upon the perpetrator. The aim is to make the victim whole and deter future violations of the NAP, rather than promoting a cycle of violence or perpetuating harm."

Not sure how the restitution logic would work because most people who commit crimes like theft are broke as fuck. Also letting a rapist/murderer out on the streets with just a monthly restitution bill seems a lil bit irrational.
Just make them your butler.