• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW $5M Reparations?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Imagine how fast most will lose the money on Jordans and Escalades.

Or whatever the rappers tell them to buy.
Don’t forget Hennessy! I once worked with a black guy who assumed everyone who drinks must be drinking Hennessy. I remember a couple white guys were talking about at work which scotch they prefer and he did a Kool Aid man and busted into their convo talking about drinking Hennessy and how it’s the best and the white guys just looked at him like “the fuck is wrong with you?”

Years ago I bartended for a high end country club on weekends for fun and extra cash and they had every liquor except Hennessy for a reason.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Very true, the very dark blacks will claim the light skin blacks don’t deserve it due to not being black enough and attack anyone trying to get it with the old “1 drop rule”.

Actually that would be really entertaining to watch, I’ve always said the people that are the most racist towards blacks people are other black people.
Blacks can't be racist. Checkmate.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Don’t forget Hennessy! I once worked with a black guy who assumed everyone who drinks must be drinking Hennessy. I remember a couple white guys were talking about at work which scotch they prefer and he did a Kool Aid man and busted into their convo talking about drinking Hennessy and how it’s the best and the white guys just looked at him like “the fuck is wrong with you?”

Years ago I bartended for a high end country club on weekends for fun and extra cash and they had every liquor except Hennessy for a reason.
I remember when Hpnotiq was the drank of choice for maybe a year.

G

It’s also funny when you go to Costco and they have the Henne locked up in the case next to the $500+ whiskey and bourbon. 🤔

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
It’s also funny when you go to Costco and they have the Henne locked up in the case next to the $500+ whiskey and bourbon. 🤔
The best is when they have the hair and makeup products for Whites right out in the store where you can just put them in your cart. But the hair and makeup products for niggers and dark skinned types are locked behind security measures and you need to get the staff to unlock the door to get them.
29499162-8411387-Infuriating_One_person_tweeted_a_photo_of_hair_care_product_for_-a-16_1591897518687.jpg

G

The best is when they have the hair and makeup products for Whites right out in the store where you can just put them in your cart. But the hair and makeup products for niggers and dark skinned types are locked behind security measures and you need to get the staff to unlock the door to get them.
29499162-8411387-Infuriating_One_person_tweeted_a_photo_of_hair_care_product_for_-a-16_1591897518687.jpg
Yeah and fuck everyone like this faggot tweeting this like it’s a racial thing as if international corporations CVS and Costco just decided to lock up negro products because they’re racist and not as a result of straight up data that shows which products get stolen.